Le Metier De Beaute The Northern Lights Makeup Collection for Spring 2012
If you want to treat yourself with something gorgeous and luxurious for Spring – Le Metier De Beaute is a great option!
I have to say that I am really loving their The Northern Lights collection. It is actually one of my dreams to see Aurora Borealis!
Here is what Mikey Castillo, Director of Color and Education, says “I think of the Northern Lights like watercolors in the sky. No matter what the color, the sheer background of the night sky grounds the look, creating a subtle color that looks amazing on every woman.”
This collection includes:
The Northern Lights nail polishes ($18 each)
- Aurora, an icy blue
- Solar Flare, a dusky rose-pink
- Faraday, a shimmering lavender taupe
The Northern Lights Kaleidoscope Eye Kit ($95)
- Ionic, a satin/matte neutral sunset
- Sky, a pale shimmering skyline blue
- Magnetic, a blazing copper
- Equinox, a satin/matte twilight violet.
The Aurora Kaleidoscope Lip Kit ($95)
- Illuminate, a shimmering hot pink with a sheer finish.
- Voltaic, a satin-y nude mauve.
- Dynamos, an effervescent coral-tangerine.
- Eos, an opaque fuchsia.