Legally Bronze and Confessions of a Concealaholic Sets by Benefit. I Need them!
I’ve spotted the new sets by Benefit. First one at Sephora and second one at Ulta. Legally Bronze ($105 Value), $35 A kit containing all the products needed to create a gorgeous bronzed look. This set contains: –
- 0.4 oz Hoola
- 0.45 oz High Beam ( My must have!)
- 0.08 oz Gilded
- 0.19 oz BADgal Brown
Check out the second kit Confessions of a Concealaholic , $36 Embrace your inner concealaholic! Why fight it when you can hide it, conceal it, camouflage it and cover it? This concealing and brightening kit has everything you need to live happily ever after! Kit includes:
- “That Gal” Brightening Face Primer
- Boi-ing (01, 02) Industrial Strength Concealer in 2 shades for custom concealing
- Erase Paste (no. 2 medium) brightening camouflage for eyes and face
- Lemon Aid Color Correcting Eyelid Primer
- Eye Bright Instant Eye Brightener
- Concealer brushes
- Step-by-step lesson.
What do you think? I plan to get both sets because this is a great deal and I love Benefit! By the way, I already made photos of some of my fav products by Benefit and I plan to write reviews soon! And what do you like about Benefit? Do you plan to these sets?