Let’s Talk About Films and Series
Today is Sunday so I think we can talk about something different.
I have periods when I am really into something and these days I am really into watching different films and series. But if you follow me on Twitter you’ve probably already noticed that.
So I though I would share what is on my list and, maybe it will inspire you to watch the same films or maybe you can give me a good recommendation or two 😉
I will start with the series first . During the last few weeks I have watched Camelot, Game Of Thrones and Vanity Fair BBC mini series and liked all of them actually.
Now I am thinking about watching The Borgias, The Tudors and Downtown Abbey. Maybe True Blood, Lost and The Office. And September is almost here so it means that new seasons of different shows are going to start.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t spend all my time watching different shows. But when you come home after work all exhausted you just want to relax and stop thinking about your problems and how many things you still need to do. This is where a good film or series are very handy.
And here is the list of films that I want to see. And most of the time I watch all the films with the actor/actress I like or the director. So here is how my list looks like.
- Jane Eyre with Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender.
- Midnight in Paris by Woody Allen.
- All the films I haven’t seen with Romola Garai yet and I have seen almost everything with her already.
- All the films I haven’t seen with Emily Blunt yet and again I have seen almost all of them.
- And again, I want to see all the films I haven’t seen yet with James McAvoy.
- The Skin I Live In by Pedro Almadovar, have seen all his previous works.
- Biutiful by Alejandro González Iñárritu, I think he is amazing.
- Bridesmaids, not really my kind of film but a lot of people recommended it.
I am sure I had so many more films on my list but, of course, as I am writing this post, I can’t think of anything.
And what about you? What have you been watching (and liking) lately? What would you recommend?