Luxury Perfumes for Holiday
Holiday is often assosiated with expensive perfumes, right? So today I will tell about the new luxury perfumes which you can get for yourself or for someone as a holiday preset.
La Prairie Eau de Parfum Life Threads in Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire
Life Threads in Emerald
- The embracement: The first impression of the fragrance awakens your senses with the springtime lilt of fresh galbanum, orange flower and angelica.
- The captivation: The personality or ‘heart’ of the fragrance celebrates nature’s own self-replenishing splendor with Bulgarian rose, lilac, Indian jasmine and French daffodil.
- The seduction: The soul of the fragrance seduces with exquisite exotics that linger, renew and enchant with iris, sandalwood, oak moss and pure amber.
Life Threads in Ruby
- The embracement: The first impression of the fragrance titillates the senses with succulent temptations of bergamot, orange flower and lily of the valley.
- The captivation: The personality or ‘heart’ of the fragrance captivates with lavish generosity of Spanish saffron, ylang-ylang, red rose and jasmine absolute.
- The seduction: The soul of the fragrance works its ultimate seduction with the heat of sandalwood, vetiver, passion musk and vanilla bean.
Life Threads in Sapphire
- The embracement: The first impression of the fragrance is the tender notes of green leaves, apricot and freesia.
- The captivation: The personality or ‘heart’ of the fragrance captivates with romantic abundance of heady florals like sea jasmine, gardenia and narcissus.
- The seduction: The soul of the fragrance imparts the sensual mysteries of sandalwood, white woods and amber.
Sisley Eau du Soir Eau de Parfum LE, $290 3.4 oz.
This year, for the first time, Sisley has created two limited-edition bottles in honor of its legendary Eau du Soir. The mysterious sobriety of black and the enigmatic purity of white give each of the bottles a graphic, artistic signature. These amazing new Eau du Soir limited editions glow with shimmering radiance to celebrate the legendary success of the famous floral-chypre fragrance trail. Available in black and white design.
And finally “C” for Women Perfume Spray byClive Christian 1.7 oz. $375.00
“C” for Women embraces the Clive Christian Perfume House accord of Rose and Jasmine Absolute, yet here it is pushed to crescendo in union with Violet and Tuberose to reveal a perfume brimming with voluptuousness and dangerous pleasure.
Top Notes: Bergamot, coriander seed, lie de vin (cognac oil, wine sediment), narcisse (daffodil), geranium, mandarin, petitgrain, tagete (marigold)
Heart Notes: Tuberose, jasmine, rose, violet, osmanthus (apricot aroma), ylang ylang (placed on the beds of newlyweds in Indonesia), orange flower, cistus (rock rose labdanum resin/gum with a smoky, marshy scent)
Base Notes: Amber, vetiver (thin aromatic roots), vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood, musk
There are a lot of other perfumes you can choose from! What is your favourite luxury perfume?