MAC Cosmetics Nail Trend Fall/Winter 2010
Mistress of the art of the sophisticated nail, Jin Soon was inspired this season by the sensual pleasures of Imperial China. A collection of hues in exotic and ravishing combinations, opaque and rich with pearl essences for a subtle dimension.
Collection includes (all are Frost and LE, $13):
- Earthly Harmony, muted taupe with copper shimmer
- Imperial Flower, bright reddish orange with gold and red shimmer
- Ming Blue, cobalt blue with teal and red shimmer
- Jade Dragon, emerald green with teal shimmer
- Concubine, blackened red with red shimmer
- Rain of Flowers, blackened violet with violet shimmer
There is also an Overlaquer available for this collection. It’s a ” fast drying high gloss top coat that amplifies MAC Lacquer’s high gloss finish while providing a protective coating against everyday wear and tear. Formulated with UV protection, helps reduce sun-related fading and discolouration. Colourless. Instantly guards your nail and manicure!”
Collection is already available.