MAC Trend F/W ’09 Collection. Fall 2009
I already made a post about MAC Trend F/W 09 Sneak Peek and here is the information about the collection.
As designers deepen their fascination with all things architectural, from Raf Simon’s structural dresses for Jil Sand to the futuristic, constructed ‘pod’ shoes that we saw at Balenciaga, so too goes the modern face. The shapes and steely colours in this collection are an expression of the trend, an ode to the Strength of a Woman, rendered with true architectural precision. The geometry of eyes in graphic stunning concrete skyscraper, Trend F/W ’09 is a living tower of power! Lips are dark or seductively nude. The fragrance? Asphalt Flower, a limited-life scent as bold and urbane as the modern Metropolis.
- Faultlessly F/W – Blackened blue violet (Amplified Creme)
- Hipster – Burgundy frost (Frost) (Repromote)
- Red Full-Stop – Bright neon coral (Lustre)
- Our Pick – Cement taupey grey (Satin)
- Runway Fave – Grey toned neutral light pearl (Frost)
- New Berry – Deep plum (Cream)
- So This Season – Deep blue violet (Cream)
A Warmer White – Pale green grey (Satin)
Tone:Grey – Mid-tone grey (Satin)
Waft – Dark blue grey (Matte) (Repromote from Smoke Signal’s Gentle Fume quad)
The Right Smoke – Rich blue with white pearl (Frost)
Fragrance: (LE) $20.00
Asphalt Flower – Violet and iris petals with a sheen of vanilla and patchouli.
Availability: 17 September 2009