Sephora has a limited edition Make Up For Ever Beauty In A Box – Aqua Essentials Kit ($124 Value) for only $69. And I think it’s really worth getting this set! It contains some amazing MUFE products and a how-to guide.
This month I also got one MUFE set for myself so I thought I’d just share the photo of it with you before I review the products. It is also a LE so get it now before it’s too late.
Aqua Essentials Kit:
- 2 x 0.21 oz Aqua Cream in 13 Warm Beige (champagne shimmer) and 15 Taupe (taupe brown shimmer)
- 2 x 0.04 oz Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L (black) and Dark Grey 21L (dark metallic grey)
- 0.23 oz Aqua Smoky Lash in Extra Black
- 0.04 oz Aqua Lip in Nude Beige 1C (light neutral beige)
- 0.84 oz Sens’Eyes
You can see my review and swatches of both black and grey Aque Eyes here.
Recently I bought quite a few items from MUFE, including HD Complexion Travel Kit.
- 0.5 oz HD Microperfecting Primer
- 0.16 oz HD Elixir
- 0.17 oz HD Microfinish Powder
This is how it looks like in real life
I got it only this month so I didn’t have time to test everything yet but I’ve tried the powder several times and I can say that I really like it. I also got some other products from Make Up For Ever this month and you can see them on my twitter :).
So what do you think? Anything you are interested in? What is your must-have from MUFE?
PS. I deleted the posts about a certain brand after I got a comment from one blogger telling me about a certain situation. Thank you!