Make Up For Ever Flash Color in Black Review and Swatches
I’ve wanted to buy MUFE Flash Color palette for ages but every time I was determined to get it, the palette was out of stock. But at least I got a single Flash Color in Black (I got mine at the US Sephora for $18). The colour is called Black 11 (black cream) and it is a “Complete coverage, special effect cream color for face, eyes, lips, and cheeks.”
This is what is written about it:
A must-have for any professional makeup artist, these thick creamy colors flawlessly cover the skin and can be easily shaded together to obtain a wide variety of effects, depending on the quantity applied. Use to create special effects with color like decorative designs on the face or body. They can also be used for face painting on children.
I was very excited to try this product and here are my thoughts.
Why You may Like It:
- This is a great product for smoky eyes! It’s easy to use and blend it.
- Flash Color in black is just perfect for rock and gothic looks. If you love edgy makeup – you have to try this one! I’ve tried to create such looks on young girls and, OMG, the results were amazing. We both loved the effect.
- This product is great if you love messy looks on eyes, you can also use it on lips and other parts of face and body.
- The pigmentation is impressive, you need a tiny amount of product so this small container will last you forever!
- You can use it as a base for diffenet shadows (see the photo below)
Why You May Not Like It:
- I like jars more than plastic containers. But, on the other hand, this makes the product lighter so it’s travel-friendly
- This creases even if you use primer or powder on top. You can try to use a thin layer of product to make it stay better.
Would I buy it again?
I would and I still want the Flash Color palette because the colours are so bright and beautiful plus I love cream products.
And what’s your fave cream product by MUFE?