Makeup4all Turns 5 Beauty GIVEAWAY!
Today Makeup4all turns 5,
so it is a great reason to celebrate. So, as a thank you, I am giving away 5 beauty products that I personally really love (details about all the products included).
How to Enter:
I would really love to improve Makeup4all this year, in fact, I should start working on the new design soon. And, of course, I’d love to improve the content!
So in the comments section below leave me a comment saying what kind of posts you enjoy the most/find most useful and why? And also what kind of posts you’d like to see in the future, and also explain.
I will pick the winner myself, not randomly, based on how helpful (in my opinion) the comment was, so please consider that when you are answering. Also please make sure that you use a valid e-mail, so that I can contact you, if you’re the lucky winner.
Moreover, you can win some additional prizes (and I promise something nice) by:
If you do like/follow me on any of the mentioned accounts, leave your user name, as well, so that I can add the prizes, in case you win.
The giveaway is open Internationally, until the 24th of February.
Update – the giveaway is now open till the 1st of March.
1. Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick in 12.
Somehow the post about the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick was the most popular in 2013, so I had to include a beautiful orange shade in this giveaway.
2. Rouge Bunny Rouge trio eye shadow keeper and three refills. Thank you, dear RBR, for providing this amazing prize.
3. YSL Touche Eclat in shade 6. One of my personal favourites. A lot of people say that they most shades are too light, so I have included a darker shade. If it is too dark for you, you can use it for contouring, as Lloyd Simmonds suggests.
4. You can never have too many black eye pencils, so I’ve included one of my favourite affordable eye pencils -Bourjois Effet Smoky Pencil in 75 Intense Black
5. Also, an amazing bath product from Elemis in a mini size, it is just perfect for relaxing after a hard day.