I am a huge fan of Max Factor’s Miracle Touch Creamy Blush, so I was very excited about the launch of their new blushers – Creme Puff. There are six shades and I was sent three of them (and a new mascara).
Let’s take a look.
These are multi-tonal blushes which, when the shades are mixed together, give you a gorgeous shade.
The colours that I have are:
- Lovely Pink, Use this shade for a hint of pink on fair skin
- Alluring Rose, A shade with hints of gold colour; beautiful on warmer or tanned skin
- Gorgeous Berries, Provides a good pop of colour so works really well on darker skin tones
Here is a close up:
And the swatches:
The formula is great, as the name “creme” suggests, these are creamy and smooth, they are easy to blend and don’t appear streaky or patchy on the skin.
You also get a great colour pay off, the pigmentation is impressive.
As for the finish, I like that these are not flat matte but not glittery, I personally like such effect the most. It is like three-in-one – blush, highlighter and sculpting.
Here is how Alluring Rose, which was in my February favourites, looks like applied.
I have also decided to include the swatch comparisons with two other cheek products that I really love:
Swatches from bottom to top: Trish, Alluring Rose, Gorgeous Berries and tarte.
Other three shades are:
- Nude Mauve, Neutral tones for blushing or contouring on fair – medium skin tones
- Seductive Pink, A great mid toned rosy pink that will work well on most skin tones
- Lavish Mauve, A great mid toned berry shade for skin with cool undertones.
I will definitely check out Nude Mauve in person, this sounds like something I may want to buy for my personal makeup bag.