Mini Products for Travelling
I have been travelling quite a lot lately just for the weekends And, although you still want to get everything you may need, taking full-sized products is not the best option.
This is why I’ve kept a lot of mini-sized bottles and sample sized tubes/pots to re-use them. Here is an overview of what I like taking with me for a weekend-away.
1. Micellar Water (in Yves Rocher vanilla bottle) – this is Garnier’s one to remove my makeup. It is gentle and effective.
2. A good cleanser, Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm – my favourite one at the moment (in a small pot).
3. Day cream is REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream which is in a small pot, next to the cleanser. I’ve bought it some time ago, and should definitely review it soon.
4. Eye cream is Lumene SENSITIVE Comforting Eye Cream. It is not bad but not enough for my very dry skin.
5. Of course, I had to take the mini size of my Holy Grail oil from REN. I have re-purchased it three times, and if I could have only one skincare product -this would be it.
6. The night cream is also from REN, and it is their V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream. I am actually currently using three REN creams…
7. In the bottle with horses I have my shampoo which is this one from L’Oreal. I’ve written about it only this week – it is really good, totally recommend.
8. Conditioner is Garnier Fructis Full & Plush which is amazing, especially for the price, expect a review soon.
9. I took Apivita’s Body Tonic shower gel simply because this is the first mini shower gel I found when I was getting ready.
10. I could never travel without a body cream, as my skin is so-so dry, but I somehow forgot to include it in the photo. I took Bliss High Intensity 24–‘heaven’™ Healing Body Balm For 24–Hour Hydration Salvation with me this time.
I also like taking sheet masks and hydrating toners with me, but this time I did not need have any with me.
And what are your must-haves for a weekend away?