My Current Beauty Wishlist: Fall Edition
I have to make a confession, this week I’ve spent a ridiculous sum of money on makeup as usual. By the way, soon this NYC inspired palette by Urban Decay will be mine, can’t wait (got it from Debenhams for £30)
But you can rejoice with me, I got some things for the giveaway as well!
So… Now it’s time for a new wishlist! I wish these wishlists helped me not to spend more than I plan, but well, sometimes they do!
By the way from the last wishlist – now I have Elemis scrub and I just ordered (on-line) those Benefit eye shadows.
So this is what I plan to get in the near future:
- Boots #7 Foundation brush, £12
- This set by Laura Mercier, $65
- Some glosses from Bobbi Brown
- Some glosses from Laura Mercier
- Some MAC lipsticks
- I plan to start a new MAC palette soon
- MAC 109 brush (I have similar from other brands but I want MAC for some reason for blush, I use 168 for contouring)
- Edward Bess Compact Rouge in Love Affair, £30
- I want ALL Benefit’s Creaseless Cream eye shadows, £ 14 each
- BECCA Beach Tint
- New brown gel, not sure yet which one
- YSL Rouge Pure Shine Sheer Lipstick in #11 Pink Diamond, I actually ordered it on-line and it was already in my basked but then I was told that it was out of stock. So annoying, why don’t you check it twice then?
- Chanel Bronze Universel
- Need some new foundations for the kit, not sure yet what I will choose.
- I want to get more cream blushes from different brands.
I guess this is all I can think of right now. I will stick to this list but I will get other things as well 😉
Please do share your wishlist, I always love reading such lists!