My Favourite Red of the Moment: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Review and Lip Swatches
Looks like it’s a dream of every girl to find a perfect shade of red lipstick/lip gloss. I have several that I love a lot but right now my favourite red is Urban Decay lipstick in Revolution.
First of all just look at this design! It is so beautiful and unique and this is how the brand describes it: “Urban Decay Lipstick tubes, made from weighty, purple metal, are pierced with a mini gunmetal dagger. The clear cap is decorated inside and out with two-toned purple flourishes. The effect is multidimensional, and incredibly luxe. ”
It is a great lipstick and it has so many benefits:
- Amazing creamy formula which works great even if you have dry lips (and I do). This lipstick can be used even without a balm which is unbelievable.
- It is very easy to apply the lipstick, it glides on your lips and you can use it without brush.
- It gives the most beautiful finish ever: opaque and glossy. Really, you don’t need any lip gloss on top.
- This lipstick moisturizes and nourishes your lips, it contains Vitamins A, C, and E.
- It is said that it also contains “Hyaluronic Spheres (found naturally in the body) to stimulate cellular function, prevent dehydration, and fill-in lines and wrinkles”. Sounds great to me!
The only thing that I really don’t like about the lipstick is the smell which reminds me of licorice and I hate it. But thank God you can’t really feel the smell once the lipstick is on your lips, in other case I would never wear it. Yes, I hate licorice!
Here is the picture where I am wearing only the lipstick, no liner or gloss, looks beautiful, right?
I would recommend you this lipstick but before you get it make sure that you are ok with the way it smells!This lipstick is £12.00 or $22 if you are from US.
And what is your current favourite red lipstick/ lip gloss/lip pencil? What was tha last red lip products that you got? Last week I bought a red lip liner by Shiseido.