My First Stila Haul
As you all know I am a European girl. And I have to say that I never tried Stila before. But this time I just could not resist the holiday sets. So here is what I got. Unfortunately I will not have it here soon. But at least I made the odrer. I am so happy! Too bad that Stila, as many other brands, don’t ship here but I asked my friends from America to get these goodies for me. Thank you very much 😉 I promise to write a post about my impression!
Stila thanks you for all your love and loyalty with this stunning set of bestsellers! From glossy lips to long lush lashes, luminous skin and all things in between, this collection contains everything you need to create countless signature Stila looks. A $192 VALUE for just $38!!
- Baked Eye Shadow Trio – Gold Glow
- Kajal Eye Liner – Topaz
- Illuminating Finishing Powder – Rose Gold
- Lash Visor – Brown
- Plumping Lip Glaze – Minty Mint
- Long Wear Lip – Flushed
- Pressed Powder – Medium
- Lip Rouge – Pucker
- Eye Pencil Sharpener
What a great deal to try Stila? But this is not all. I also got this
holiday lip glaze collection ($80 VALUE) Our iconic lip gloss formula in the clickable pen gives your lips a mega-splash of high-shine color! this must-have set features FOUR NEW SHADES and FOUR BESTSELLERS! An $80 VALUE for $25!
- plum fairy – a sheer plum with pink pearl
- candy – sheer pink-coral with subtle rainbow shimmer
- marmalade – sheer peach with pink and white pearl
- pinkle twinkle – sheer mid-tone pink with rainbow shimmer
- kitten – nude pink champagne shimmer with golden pearl
- starfruit – neutral pink-coral with white pearl
- cranberry – sheer brick red
- blackberry – deep purple wine
Mini Lip Glazes are .03 fl oz each.
I am very excited and can’t wait to try everything. Check out Stila and get yourself something before it’s too late