Here is the list of products that I would like to get for myself to try. I also have a list of products that I want to get to use on others so I will probably post that soon.
I am always curious to see such lists of others so hopefully you will like to see mine.
- First of all I want to find a perfect foundation or better a Tinted Moisturizer for myself. So far my favourite foundation has to be Max Factor Second Skin. There are several TM that I want to try, you can see some of them here.
- BECCA Lip & Cheek Crème, £24 not sure about the shades, it’s just a BECCA product I haven’t tired yet.
- Benefit Posie Tint, £24.50 I can’t believe that I haven’t tried it yet. I wrote about Bene Tint and just ordered ChaCha this week.
- Make Up For Ever Make Up For Ever HD Cream Blush, £21.75
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge For Lips And Cheeks, £ 17
I am not sure about the shades of the last three products, just want something new.
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm Crystal Color, can’t wait to try these, £21
- Jemma Kidd Hi-Shine Silk Touch Lip Gloss in Moonstone, £14
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lipgloss in Origami,£ 21
- Givenchy Lip Gloss, don’t remember the name of it, will have to go back to Givenchy to get it.
Those three shades look gorgeous, I must have them!
- NARS Mekong eye shadow, £16.50 I can’t believe that I don’t have it yet as this is the kind of the colour I would wear every day.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream, £16.95 at gurumakeupemporium.com
- Rouge Bunny Rouge eye shadows, £22 each at zuneta
- Rimmel Colour Mousse Eye Shadows, £4.99
- Too Faced Romantic Eye Classic Beauty Shadow Collection, $35
To tell the truth, I could go on and on, as you can imagine, but I wanted to mention only those products that I want the most!
As for the nail polishes – there are so many that I want to get so I will have to write the list later. Such lists actually really help when you are shopping because you know exactly what you want to get and help to plan the budget, too.