My Non-Beauty Wish List
I always write about my makeup wish lists and get a lot of makeup because I love makeup and because it’s so much cheaper than other things. But today I want to share with you the things that I’d really love to get and the things that would make me happy. I hope that those “who need to” read this post will reat it…
So here we go:
- Most of all I’d like to have a vacation, there are so many places that I’d like to visit.
- Black bag! Better several black bags but one of them should be big. I wouldn’t mind Alexander Wang’s Rococco Mini Duffle ($850) or a black Mango one, don’t remember the price and name.
- Medium cream handbag.
- New coat and shoes for winter. I can’t find anything I’d like so far…
- A black t-shirt with Swedish Flag.
- Rings and earrings, lots of them! They always make me happy!
- Tickets to the concerts of the band that I like. I used to love concerts and gigs. Although I hardly attend any now, I wouldn’t mind going with my friends.
- There are quite a few books that I would like to have, mostly about subcultures. I kind of collect books about different subcultures. I also love books about vikings, I also collect those.
- New bed!
- I probably shouldn’t write this but… nice lingerie. You can never have too many sets, right? Oh, and it has to be black or red obviously.
- Earphones that won’t break in 2 months! It’s hard to count how many earphones I’ve had… No matter how cheap/expensive they are I manage to do something with them anyway.
- Some nice dresses!
As you can see most of the time I am not sure about the brand/price etc but here are just the things that I’d love to have.
I guess this is all for now but there are so many other things that I want. And what about you?