Nail Polishes for AW 2012: MeMeMe, Ciate and Essie
This is a post for the nail polish fans 🙂 Just some nail polish collections that caught my attention that are already out or will be available for AW.
MeMeMe have four new gorgeous nail polishes inspired by the Runway: ‘Seductive’ metallic rouge, ‘Dignified’ metallic purple ‘Rebellious’ metallic khaki and ‘Inspiring’ metallic teal. Each is £4.50 and will be available from 26th September.
If you are a fan of metallic nail polish – Essie’s Mirror Metallics collection is the one for you! There are five nail polishes which are already available:
- Blue Rhapsody, a jazzy blue metallic
- Penny Talk, an authentic copper metallic
- Nothing Else Metals, a carefree lavender metallic
- No Place Like Chrome, a memorable silver metallic
- Good as Gold, a guaranteed gold metallic
There are a lot of new offerings from Ciate!
First of all there is a Velvet Manicure which is actually already available in the US for $19 each set.
There are three sets:
- Berry Poncho – Nail Polish in Cabaret and purple crushed velvet powder
- Blue Suede – Nail Polish in 3am Girl and blue crushed velvet powder
- Mink Cashmere – Nail Polish in Cream Soda and grey crushed velvet powder
I like the look of Berry Poncho but am not sure if I can pull off such matte nails, would be nice to try.
If matte manicure is not your cup of tea – you can go for classic nudes or sunshine metallics.
Choose your perfect nude shade from the Complexion Collection.
Or brighten up your summer with the Bottled Sunshine collection. There are five shades to choose from:
- Skinny Dip- golden glimmering tones to bring out your inner bikini babe.
- Island Hopping – sizzling colour to transport you to the tropics, this is the perfect red to pair with a crisp sundress and floppy hat.
- Kaftan – zesty yellow as bright as Santorini sunshine and the inspiration behind our juicy Mango photoshoot.
- Espadrilles – deep molten copper tones for simmering colour, the perfect partner for bronzed toes.
- Beach Hut – blazing orange makes for the best beach party shade, apply for a seriously sunny mani.
Each Ciate nail varnish is £9.
Finally, there are new 3D Diamante and Metallic Foil nail wraps from Nailease. Here are the designs available. Prints ans glitters are £5.99, 3 D Diamante and Metallic Foils are £6.99
I have never tried nail wraps for some reason so would be nice to try them at some point…