Regular readers know that I am a huge fan of red nail polishes, and I am actually very picky, there are not that many that I truly like. My favourite is actually Revlon’s Red, it is a bright true red, not dull, but not neon, not warm toned, but not too cool – it’s a timeless classic.
But I’ve managed to find another red which I love as much, as Revlon. It is Marc Jacob’s Nail Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Lola. You can see it, freshly applied, here.
But on the photo below is manicure with Lola after a week, that’s why it doesn’t look i’t best! It is with a top coat, since without it the nail polish doesn’t last for the whole week. But still impressive, right? There are very few nail polishes that last that well on me.
I love this nail polish so much that I would talk about it with everyone who would listen, ha!
- Look at that design! It’s the coolest nail polish bottle I’ve ever seen. When I saw the promo photos for the first time – I knew that it had to be mine.
- The colour is absolutely gorgeous! It is a bright red, and I like that it is not very warm toned, although a bit warmer than a “classic red”, in my opinion.
- The formula is amazing, it applies smoothly and looks glossy and opaque with only one layer.
- On me it is pretty long-lasting, as I’ve already mentioned.
- The brush is ok, but not my favourite. At least the application isn’t messy.
- There is only one problem, now I need,
ok, want,more nail polishes from the line.
You can get it from Sephora only (so far?) for $18.