Here is a preview of NARS’ Spring 2013 makeup collection with an edgy promo image with Stella Tennant on the pink background.
There are eight products in this collection and two really caught my attention.
Duo Eye Shadows
- Mad Mad World, cyan and parakeet green
- Bouthan, soft pink tulle and bright pink with gold shimmer
- Persia, a matte paprika
Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
- Corcovado (LE), 24-karat gold sparkle
- Dressed to Kill Lipstick, fuchsia rose shade with gold shimme
- Cythère (LE), soft metallic rose
Face and Nails
- Seduction, rich shade of sangria.
- Disco Inferno(LE), an iridescent silver green
My favourite product has to be an eye shadow in Persia, such an interesting shade and I would definitely get a lot of wear out of it. I also love the blush, reminds me a bit of their discontinued Mounia which I have and love.
And what products do you like? Did you get anything already?