I personally like lip stains a lot because they last on your lips forever and I like the matte effect that they give. They can be a bit drying but that’s not a problem if you use a lip balm.
So here are 2 new affordable lip stains that you may want to try:
Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm by Revlon
- Kiss-proof color with soft shine
- Lipstain and balm in one convenient, dual-ended package
- Contains vitamin C for for anti-oxidant protection
- Available in 10 lightweight shades
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstain
- Water-based pigments
- Vitamin-enriched berry nectar
- Light and beautiful stain
- Available in 10 shades
The Revlon one is already available and Maybelline Lipstian should be available any day now.
And what do you think? Do you love lipstains? Want to try one of these?