I’ve read so many Edward Bess raves from the people who’s opinion I trust so I’ve wanted to try it myself. I will tell you the truth, every time, I was browsing the range I just couldn’t find anything calling out my name. But the situation is changed now!
There are 3 Ultra Slick Lipsticks and 3 Deep Shine Lipglosses that just launched at Zuneta.
The lipsticks(£24) are:
“Demi-matte finish. Creamy and long-lasting with a formula that delivers superior hydration.”
- Blush Allure, light rose
- Rose Demure, classic rose
- Demi Buff, perfect natural lip colour
The glosses(£22) are:
“Not a hint of glitter or shimmer here, just full glossy coverage that enhances your natural lip shape with long-lasting hydration.”
- French Lase, soft nude rose
- First Kiss, bright blue based pink
- Amore, blue based red
And I actually really like the French Lace and the First Kiss glosses. Amy from Cafe Makeup has some swatches.
There is also a new product from Rouge Bunny Rouge which is called Long-lasting Cream Eyeshadow Silk Aether
“The shadows are formulated for a semi-matte luminous, cream to powder finish and are long-lasting for up to eight hours. It contains Para Cress Flower Extract to stimulate natural skin lifting capabilities and Coffee Extract to increase collagen and elastin production while also enhancing the natural skin defences.”
All colours can be worn in two ways: a satin wash of colour with one layer, or a stronger application providing opaque, metallic and darker hues of the same colour.
The shades are:
- Atlas Swallowtail, satin wash of nude taupe with pewter reflections; buildable to darker, more opaque and metallic greyish hue of the same colour
- Batiste Grayling, satin wash of cool, true medium grey; buildable to darker, more opaque and metallic hue of the same colour
- Brocade Skipper, satin wash of blush champagne cream; buildable to darker, more opaque and metallic hue of the same colour
- Chiffon Ringlet, semi-sheer satin mauvish chocolate with copper reflections; buildable to darker, more opaque and metallic hue of the same colour
- Velvet Fritillary, satin wash of greyish khaki with golden reflections; buildable to darker, more opaque and metallic hue of the same colour
The price is £26 and you can get them at zuneta as well.