New Eye Products from Rouge Bunny Rouge and Kevin Aucoin
Today I’d like to show you the new eye products from two luxury niche brands. While Rouge Bunny Rouge is one of my favourites, I haven’t tried anything Kevin Aucoin, as shocking, as that may sound, but I plan to change the situation in the near future!
So what are the new products?
First of all, Rouge Bunny Rouge released a brand new liner - Satin Eyeliner NOCTURNAL INK in three shades:
- Friesian– Sooth black with satin finish
- Dark Bay– Deep ebony brown with satin finish
- Blue Roan – Midnight petrol blue with satin finish
As for Kevin Aucion, the brand released The Essential Eyeshadow Sets (£43 each at Cult Beauty, description of the palettes from CB):
- Palette #1 ivory, taupe, caramel, chocolate and blush
- Palette #3 tan, snow, toffee, charcoal and dove
- Palette #4 blush, snow, caramel, midnight and shimmering moss
Anything you like?