Today I’d like to show you the new eye products from two luxury niche brands. While Rouge Bunny Rouge is one of my favourites, I haven’t tried anything Kevin Aucoin, as shocking, as that may sound, but I plan to change the situation in the near future!
So what are the new products?
First of all, Rouge Bunny Rouge released a brand new liner – Satin Eyeliner NOCTURNAL INK in three shades:
- Friesian– Sooth black with satin finish
- Dark Bay– Deep ebony brown with satin finish
- Blue Roan – Midnight petrol blue with satin finish
As for Kevin Aucion, the brand released The Essential Eyeshadow Sets (£43 each at Cult Beauty, description of the palettes from CB):
- Palette #1 ivory, taupe, caramel, chocolate and blush
- Palette #3 tan, snow, toffee, charcoal and dove
- Palette #4 blush, snow, caramel, midnight and shimmering moss
Anything you like?