Last Spring lipsticks with sheer texture were huge and this Spring we will be getting some new additions to that range. And I am talking about Guerlain and Armani!
According to beauty staff, Guerlain will release new Shine Automatique lipsticks for Spring 2012.
There are nine new lipsticks which are divided into four groups.
- 121 Rouge D’Enfer, classic red
- 221 Rouge De Damas, red with silver shimmer
- 240 Pampelune, bright coral
- 140 Mitsuko, reddish orange with shimmer
- 164 Chamade, warm pink with glitter
- 263 A La Parisienne, bright dark pink with sheen
- 264 Rose Pompon, sheer golden plum with
- 104 Jicky, sheer cacao with contrast glitter
- 202 Mi-Mai, subtle milky beige with golden sheen
As for Armani, their lipstick are called Rouge d’Armani Sheers and they will be available in twelve shades for £23/$26. BritishBeautyBlogger has all the details and some swatches here.
Both lipsticks should be out in March. I definitely want to see them in person!