Besides the summer collection there will be quite few other things, 20 new nail polishes, top and base coats and some skincare products.
No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Polishes, 10ml, £7.50
Available from 15th June 2011
Make sure your nails get you noticed for all the right reasons with 20 new trend-led shades making a welcome addition to the No 7 range, all with a new wider brush for effortless precision application.
7 So Smooth Base Coat, 10ml, £7.50 which is now clear and contains Calcium Panthothenate, Nonychosine and D-Panthenol to strengthen the nails and protect breaks and splits for a stronger nail. After application of your nail colour, smooth on No 7 Stay Perfect Top Coat, 10ml, £7.50 which gives an ultra glossy finish in record time – touch dry within 60 seconds. Both the new Base coat and Top Coat have a wider brush to ensure effortless precision application and a guaranteed manicure finish at home.
As for the skincare:
- No 7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection, 50ml, £21.00 Available from 10th August 2011
- No7 Restore & Renew Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA Protection, 50ml,£20.50
- No7 Restore & Renew Night Cream, 50ml, £21.50
- No7 Restore and Renew Eye Cream, 15ml, £17.50
- No7 Instant Vitality Roll-on, 15ml, £12.00 Available from 13th July 2011
I’d love to see the new shades of the nail polishes.