Nourishing Foot Cream by Green Mama. Review
What is written:
Can’t wait to walk in Hollywood red carpet sandals? Take extra care of your feet with this moisturizing cream and relax altogether. It will heal, comfort and refresh the epidermis to leave it soft and good-looking again. The world is at your feet!
- Linseed oil relaxes and protects the skin.
- Organic sage essential oil is a natural antioxidant and deodorant.
- Milfoil yarrow extract regulates and generates.
- Sesame oil favours skin hydration.
- Organic lavender essential oil relaxes and soothes sensitive skins and helps healing.
- Cedar extract is relaxing and energizing.
- No mineral oil.
- Contains parabens.
Apply the cream in calluses and rough areas of your feet and massage until completely absorbed. Combine it with Green Mama’s Foot Scrubbing Cream.
What do I think:
I already wrote reviews of some Green Mama products. You can check my post about Cooling Gel by Green Mama. This is an organic brand which I like a lot. I’ve tried so many products!
Today I want to write about their nourishing foot cream. I would just like to say that I really liked it. It has 100 % organic essentials oils and herbal scent. I apply it after making a bath for my feet before I am going to bed. I also put socks on sometimes.
The results are great. The skin on my feet is much softer and my feet feel relaxed.
Would I get it again: yes