Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Creme Colour Concentrate
I love the look of these new Creme Colour Concentrate from OCC Cosmetics. Who doesn’t love a good multi purpose product?
The promo is also striking and beautiful.
According to OCC these are smooth and creamy and include such emollients and humectants as aloe leaf extract, cocoa extract, and vitamin E.
The shades are:
- Pleasure Model, pearlescent pink
- Mercury, true silver
- Newt, pale peach
- Icarus, true gold
- Cthulhu, dirty, pale olive
- Miriam, subdued, whitened plum
- John Doe, pale ash-toned taupe
- Trick, warm midtoned beige
- Terra Firma, terra cotta brown
- Grandma, clean classic coral
- Beholder, true teal
- Dark Matter, dark green grey
Pleasure Model, Mercury, Icarus, Grandma, Trick, Terra Firma.
In the USA each retails for $20.
I wonder if any of these would be good for contouring, maybe John Doe or Trick, would love to see them in person.