Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Sci-Fi Lullabies and Stained Glosses
Here is a preview of the upcoming products from the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.
First of all, let’s take a look at their Spring 2013 makeup collection – Sci-Fi Lullabies. Since Spring is the time of transformation the brand suggests that we explore the dichotomy between two realities: what is truth and what is fantasy with the help of their new creations.
There are six new Lip Tars ($18):
- Batty, true black metallic
- Lovecraft, pink/lilac metallic
- Zhora, peach/gold metallic
- Pris, pallid metallic neutral
- Clockwork, burnished orange creme
- Annika, toned-up neutral peach
And six new Nail Lacquers ($10):
- Batty, midnight black with silver glitter
- Pond – true royal blue, satin
- Videodrome, greyed, vaguely teal blue, satin
- Electric Sheep, dreamy lavender with silver shimmer, metallic
- Ripley, blackened antique olive-gold, metallic
- Leeloo, vibrant orange and gold, metallic
Model’s makeup: Sara wears Zhora Lip Tar on lips, Black Pure Cosmetic Pigment and Iced Loose Colour Concentrate on eyes, Lovecraft’Lip Tar on Cheeks with Pris Lip Tar to highlight and Y0 Conceal as foundation.
Besides the Spring collection, there is a brand new product coming out our way in May – Stained Gloss and here is the promo for it below. I personally really love the lip colour the model with the dark skin is wearing, such a gorgeous shade!
My picks would be – cool toned Stained Gloss and two nail polishes – Videodrome and Pond. And what about you?