You all know that I love my Clarins skincare, but since I’ve already tried most of their products for my skin type (some of them I have re-purchased more than once), I’ve decided to try some other brands, along with Clarins.
And the brands that I’ve decided to add to my routine are REN and Ole Henrikson. I already posted several features about REN, (speaking of REN, I am really intrigued by this new product) and it’s the first time I am writing about Ole Henriksen actually.
I’d like to share about the face cream that I’ve been loving a lot lately – Sheer Transformation Creme.
- Actiwhite™ and licorice: Prevents and corrects discolouration and evens skin tone with an effective combination of pea extract and sugar.
- Vitamin C: Stimulates collagen production.
- Fruit and beta hydroxy acids: Retexturises and soothes lines.
- Sandalwood, geranium, licorice and chamomile: Soothes, replenishes, balances and purifies the skin.
- Vitamin E: Heals, restores and nourishes the skin.
But does that all work?
Luckily, I don’t have any major dark spots but I do hope that those that I have will fade with time [But, judging by how many women are die hard fans of this cream, I’d assume that it does help with discolouration].
As for everything else – it it is amazing. It doesn’t contain SPF so can be used morning and evening, feels very light on the skin but at the same time it is very hydrating and nourishing. I can confirm that my skin looks radiant and smooth afterwards (Vitamin C?).
I don’t really know what else to say expect that I think, I am addicted. And, yes, I want to try other products from the brand now even more.
Anything you’d recommend?
I’ve bought a mini sized jar from Sephora, but now I want a full sized one.