Who doesn’t love OPI’s nail polish collections inspired by a certain place? This time the brand brought out 12 shades with Hawaiian mood. Can I be there now, please?
As usual, you get those cool names, beautiful shades and a great formula. What is not to like?
- That’s Hula-rious!, This pastel mint green makes me dance with joy!
- My Gecko Does Tricks, Being bright and pearly green is just one of its talents.
- Do You Take Lei Away? On second thought, I can’t wait – I need this creamy nude now!
- Is Mai Tai Crooked? Get it straight – this fruity orange crème is fabulous!
- Go with the Lava Flow, You can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red.
- Aloha from OPI, Let’s give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral
- Suzi Shops & Island Hops A light and happy pink that’s the perfect traveling companion.
- Just Lanai-ing Around This dark, creamy mauve says “hang loose!” in style.
- Hello Hawaii Ya? In this gorgeous, dusky purple, I’m doing just fine.
- This Color’s Making Waves This shimmery, lagoon blue has got heads turning.
- Lost My Bikini in Molokini With this reef-inspired purple, what’s one bikini more or less?
- Pineapples Have Peelings Too! The heart of the matter lies in this gold shimmer with colorful sparkle.