OPI are killing it with their two latest releases. First of all there is this fantastic collection inspired by New Orleans, and the promo video is incredibly beautiful. Now I want to visit even more… One day.
I highly recommend, feel the vibe of that city, and check out the model’s outfits, and her red shoes!
The shades are:
- Let Me Bayou a Drink, This refreshing blush pink is my treat.
- Humidi-Tea, Beat the heat in this nude shimmer.
- Suzi Nails New Orleans, This light, bright pink hits the spot for chic.
- I Manicure for Beads, Throw me nothing but this luscious purple crème!
- Spare Me a French Quarter? Say oui-oui to this mellowed raspberry crème.
- She’s a Bad Muffuletta! Don’t mess with this hot red crème!
- Got Myself into a Jam-balaya. A yummy mélange of spice and creamy peach.
- Crawfishin’ for a Compliment. This light, creamy orange is perfect on me, isn’t it?
- Take a Right on Bourbon. An intoxicatingly, warm metallic pewter.
- I’m Sooo Swamped! This verdant, creamy green is drenched in style.
- Rich Girls & Po-Boys .Make a date with this china blue crème.
- Show Us Your Tips! Let’s see how this periwinkle shimmer looks on you.
As for the Alice Through The Looking Glass collection, there are eight shades:
- I’m Gown for Anything! Have a ball in this adventurous, creamy lilac.
- Fearlessly Alice, A bold cerulean blue with intrepid style
- A Mirror Escape,Break free from ordinary in this glittering gold.
- Having a Big Head Day, Get ahead of the pack in this commanding, hot red.
- Mad for Madness Sake, This fuchsia pink is crazy-hot on you.
- The I’s Have It, All eyes on ME…and this light powder blue.
- Oh My Majesty! A supremely beautiful pearly alabaster.
- What’s the Hatter with You? I’m going mad for this crazy-rich burgundy crème.
There is also a makeup collection dedicated to Alice, eye shadows and lipsticks from Urban Decay.