OPI Texas Nail Polish Collection for Spring 2011
I just love those OPI collections which are inspired by countries. This Spring 2011 collection was inspired by Texas, one of my favourite States in the USA because I know a lot of ah-mazing people from there and in fact I’ve been friends with some people from Houston for as long as I remember myself, I even got this Texas pendant as a present.
But back to OPI collection…There are 12 nail polish shades with a very Texas names which I like.
- Don’t Mess With OPI – A lean, mean, kick-grass forest green
- Austin-Tatious Turquoise – Cowgirls love this bodacious blue-green
- It’s Totally Fort-Worth It – A shimmery lavender grey that’s so worthy of you
- Do You Think I’m Tex-y? A “berry” sexy bloom of Dallas dahlia
- Big Hair…Big Nails – A rosy pageant peach
- I Vant To Be A-Lone Star – You won’t want to share this starry Texas-sky blue
- Houston We Have A Purple – A galactic red-violet that’s ready to “rocket-roll”!
- Suzi Loves Cowboys – But she loves this campfire chocolate shade s’more!
- They are so-Tonio – The “Honey” of a Gallon has so!
- Too Hot Pink To Hold ‘Em – A red-hot pink-red that deals a winning hand
- Guy Meets Gal-veston – An “engaging” coastal coral. A very orange pink
- Y’all Come Back Ya Hear? – This Texas tangerine will be waitin’ for ya
So which one do you like the best? What country inspired collection would you like to see?