Some of you asked to share my makeup work with you, so here is one of the looks that I really like! It was supposed to be cat eyes and red lips but I have no idea what happened with me. I just started packing the black eye shadows on. I guess I was thinking about this look by Rouge Bunny Rouge.
But obviously it’s not so dramatic and more wearable, although I know that most of you probably won’t wear anything like this out so it is still a more editorial/fun look.
My friend is super gorgeous so it was fun making her up.
So here are the products that I’ve used on her:
- Make Up For Ever HD Primer
- Max Factor Foundation in Creamy Ivory, read my review here.
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer in Light, great affordable concealer, will write a review about it soon.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl, this is my #1 highlighter, I’ve been promising you a review for ages now, I am sorry, will change it!
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer, for very light contouring, read my review here.
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder, read my review here.
Some of my readers told me that they would love to see more posts about the drugstore makeup. So I thought, why not? For the last several weeks I’ve been testing some drugstore makeup items that I was able to find in my collection.
So in July’s favourites I’ve included some of those products.
1.Too Faced Natural Eye Palette
I got this palette back in fall and even made swatches but I just forgot about it until I’ve found it this month. You get 9 pretty eye shadows both matte and shimmery finish. I got mine from the USA for $35. I will be sure to write a detailed review with swatches as soon as I can.
2.Max Factor Lash Extension Effect mascara
I’ve been using this mascara a lot and I love how it divides the lashes and it works perfect for the lower lashes. You can read review and see photos of it here.
3.Max Factor Second Skin foundation in Creamy Ivory
This is one of the best foundations I’ve ever tried and you can find out why here.
4.BECCA Jewel Dust in Asrai
First of all I have to say that I love the package, not only it’s gorgeous but it also has small holes in it so the product stays inside the container. And also, althought it’s not glass, the package doen’t look cheap! As for the shade, it’s so beautiful: iridescent pink with some small glitter. I love dusting it over the cream eye shadows. I promise to write a review later.
5.Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick in Pink Gossip
It’s a hot pink lipstick which stays on for a very long time and is great for summer. But I only
So this my Face of the Day!
I was wearing hot pink lips and cheeks so I kept the eyes neutral. I’ve used matte brown eye shadows with grey eye liner instead of black to make it softer.
Please don’t make any comments about my brows, I plan to change the shape a bit so I don’t really pluck them right now.
- Max Factor Second Skin foundation in Creamy Ivory (review and swatches).
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl (review coming soon)
- NARS blush in Mounia
- BECCA Creme Blush in Amaryllis (review coming soon)
- Benefit Hoola bronzer (review and swatches)
Happy Monday, ladies! How are you all doing?My weekend was horrible because I was sick so I hope that I will have a nice week.
And now I have to promise myself that I will not spend that much on makeup. I have to save for summer vacation and with all this makeup I may have to stay at home, lol
Today I will do my first tag ever. And you are all free to answer the questions, too 🙂 There are 42 questions about skincare and makeup so here we go.
1) How many times do you wash your face daily?
I try to wash it once a week, my skin feels horrible after water.
2) What skin type do you have?
Very dry (it’s on genetic level) but lately I have some problems
3) What is your current facial wash?
Creme Radiance by Lancome
4) Do you exfoliate?
5) What brand do you use?
6) What moisturizer do you use?
I hope my dermatologist will find a good one for me because now I have some skin problems so I stopped using moisturizers this week.
7) Do you have freckles?
8 ) Do you use eye cream?
When I don’t forget. I plan to buy one from Caudalie
9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin.
10) Did you ever have to use Pro-Active?
11) What foundation do you use?
I try to use only concealer. But sometimes I use this one and it’s amazing
12) How about concealer?
Right now I use Korres Wild Rose concealer
13) Do you know your undertone color?
14) What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them. And I just bought some new last week.
15) Did you know you were supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Today I will tell you how to create 2 super easy looks using Inglot shadows. This is how the they liked in the evening.
Here is the list of products that I used (and I tried to use the same products on both looks):
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Inglot shadows in d.s 477
- Inglot shadows in shine 33
- Inglot shadows in d.s 494
- Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Phenomena ( in the corner of the eye)
- Lancome eye shadows in Waif
- Lancome eye shadows in Daylight
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara (love it and review coming soon)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Urban Decay Primer Potion