I promised to show how Benefit’s Busy Signal looks on the eyes. I found several photos where I was wearing this product. This is how it looks like at the end of the day. Pretty cool, right?
Here are the products that I used and one more photo:
- Artdeco Eye Shadows #11
- Benefit creaseless cream shadow/liners in Busy Signal
- Single Eye Shadow by NARS in Night Clubbing
- Le Crayon Khol in Brun Noir by Lancome
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Today I will do something that I never did before. FOTD (Face Of The Day)! This is a photo from my twitter. I’ve got some compliments about my look , thank you very much.
So here are the products that I used:
- Illamasqua Satin Primer ( I love it and will review soon)
- Max Factor Second Skin Foundation in Creamy Ivory
- Hight Beam by Benefit
- Cedar Rose blush by Lancome
- Waif, Daylight and Satuesque eye shadows by Lancome
- Aqua Eyes in OL (black) by Make Up For Ever (review coming soon)
- Fluidline in Blacktrack by MAC
- Hypnose mascara by Lancome
I really love reading posts were girls tell about their favourite makeup and beauty products of the moment! So here is my list. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask. I’d also love to hear about your favourite products.
- Primer: Satin Primer by Illamasqua
- Foundation: Second Skin by Max Factor
- Bronzer: Too Faced Sun Bunny
- Blush: Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Rude
- Highlighter: High Beam by Benefit
- Lipstick: MAC Blankety
- Lip gloss: Juicy Tubes by Lancome
- Brushes : MAC brushes
- Cream Eyeshadows: Creaseless Cream Shadow/ Liner by Benefit in Busy Signal
- Eyeshadows: Book of Shadows Vol II by Urban Decay
- Mascara: Hypnose by Lancome
- Eye pencil – Le crayon Khol by Lancome
- Perfume: Very Hollywood by Michael Kors
- Body moisturiser: Garnier for very dry skin
- Body claensers: I just discovered amazing organic products that I got near my house. So I plan to make a post about it and a giveaway!
- Hair care: L’Oreal Professionel Force Vector (will write a review soon)
I am looking for a perfect concealer and saving money for BBU palette by Bobbi Brown. I can imagine the price here so I will ask my friends from the US to get it for me.
Also I am dreaming about the perfect moisturizing foot cream. What is your favourite? These days my feet are so dry that I have to use the cream several times a day!
Best of Beauty Master List. After testing thousands of beauty products, Allure named their 182 undisputed favorites. I’ve picked some items from the list and I will tell you why these products. My list was too long so I divided it into 2 parts: Part 1 about makeup and nails and Part 2 about Skin and Hair Care. I would love to hear your opinion, too.
Chanel Rouge Hydrabase Creme Lipstick in Vamp, $27.
The Châteauneuf du Pape of wine lipsticks, this is still the classic.
Why I picked this item: I would love to try it
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipstick in Provocative Pink, $34.
As smooth as butter, this pink makes our eyes seem brighter and our cheeks rosier.
Why I picked this item: Everyone knows that this lipstick rules and this color looks so vibrant
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in RD 165, $23.
Unbelievable—a red that looks good on everyone. The best part? It’s as hydrating as a balm but stays put for hours.
Why I picked this item: