There is nothing that I love more, beauty wise, than reading a well-written perfume review. In my opinion, not that many people can talk beautifully about scents, and it’s a pleasure to find someone who can. For example, I really enjoy The Non Blonde.
I am personally a newbie in a perfumery world, and while, I can already guess what fragrance I may like, describing it is still a huge challenge. Lovely, doesn’t count, right? 😉
As I’ve already mentioned, at this point, I can tell more, or less, what I would and would not like, thanks to hours spent at different perfumery shops and the lovely sails assistants, who were helpful and friendly.
So today, I want to tell you about the scent that I would call my signature, and it’s actually my second bottle.
And it is
Do you like Gossip Girl? I do. You’d be happy to find out that one ofof the Gossip Girls – Taylor Momsen aka Jenny my least fave of them is now the spokesmodel for the new perfume by John Galliano! The fragrance is called Parlez Moi d’Amour and is named after Edith Piaf’s song.
The story behind this perfume:
Young rock star got lost in Berlin and she writes the letter to
It’s been a long time since I wrote about my favourite blogs. Today I will tell you about 2 very special blogs and VERY special bloggers behind them. I am very lucky to know both bloggers “personally” .
When I started my blog I had no idea that there were so many beauty blogs out there so I was very surprised to discover that. And these 2 blogs were among the first that I discovered. I love them since the very first day I found them. I am talking about the fabulous BritishBeautyBlogger and Bjooti. Today I will tell you the reasons why I like these blogs and the ladies “behind them” and I hope you will like them, too.
- I love the blog and the person behind it. Yes, I had to write that 😉
- BBB is written by a professional beauty journalist and I absolutely love the style of writing and the content, of course. She wrote for a lot of famous magazines and news papers!
- J. is the first one to know almost all the beauty details. She also is the first one to publish reviews about the new products.
- I know that BBB a has beauty room and I saw some photos she posted on twitter. There are a lot of things in that room! I just can’t imagine how I am living without a beauty room, maybe because you can find makeup in all the rooms of my flat and in almost all my bags (and I have over 30).
- I personally ( and I know that I am not the only one) love that BBB talks not only about beauty but she also talks about blogging itself and related issues. That is an inspiration for some and pain in the @$$ for others. I admire that she is not afraid to tell what’s on her mind!
- If to talk about J. herself – she’s been an amazing friend, always supported me and often cheered me up when I was in a very bad mood! <3
- The other blog and blogger that I love is Bjooti and Kat.
- Unfortunately I can’t
Barbie Loves Stila Lip Glaze(see the image above) $ 22 in
- Sugar Lips
- Pucker Up
is already available here
Barbie Loves Stila Lip Enamel, $32
- Tickled Pink
Barbie Loves Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner, $20
Barbie Loves Stila Smudge Pot, $20 bright blue with blue shimmer
Barbie Loves Stila All Dolled Up Palette, $28 includes 4 pieces each has 3 colors.
Check out the images
I have to admit, that I’ve never had a posh advent beauty calendar, and every year more and more brands are coming out with their version. And since this December will be absolutely mental for me, I’ve decided to browse them, and maybe get one to cheer myself up.
And, yes, all the good ones sell out in a matter of days, so you have to get them as soon as they launch, which is usually October. Let’s take a look.
This is the one for me. I am not sure I could love/want this more. Out of all luxury advent calendars, this stands out the most to me. It contains so many brands that I already love, as well as the ones I still want to try. Gimme.
The price is £195 (£600 worth) from 24th of October from Liberty London.
The products: Votary Super Seed Facial Cream 50ml, Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara 3.5g, REN Perfect Canvas 30ml, Malin + Goetz Mini Eucalyptus Deodorant 28g, Omorovicza Illuminating Moisturiser 30ml, Byredo Blanche Hair Perfume 30ml, LIXIRSKIN Electrogel Cleanser 50ml, Dr Sebagh Serum Repair 30ml, Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift, Surratt La Bâton Rouge in Quaintrelle, Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel 50ml, Aromatherapy Associates Clear Mind Rollerball 10ml, Skin Laundry Wrinkle Release Sheet Mask, Le Labo Another 13 EDP 15ml, Diptyque Figuier Candle 70g, Susanne Kaufmann De-Stress Body Oil 30ml, QMS Hand Care 30ml, Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream 30ml, Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss, Davines Oi All-in-One Milk 50ml, Pixi Glow Tonic 100ml, Sam McKnight Cool Girl Mist 50ml, Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Revitalise and Brighten Eye Dew 10ml, Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder, Eve Lom Kiss Mix
Besides Liberty’s, there are quite a few other incredible offers:
Space NK £250 (worth £600) from 15th October at SpaceNK. A beauty lovers dream, the first ever advent calendar from the shop. This would be my second choice, after Liberty’s.
I mean, we are talking about: Christophe Robin – Volumizing Paste (75ml), De Mamiel – Cleansing Dew (20ml), Malin + Goetz – Dark Rum Votive (67g), Odacite – Vital Glow (5ml), Omorovizca – Queen of Hungary Mist (30ml), Oribe – Mystify Spray (50ml)
,Ouai – Wave Spray (30ml), Sunday Riley – Luna (15ml), Tata Harper – Regenerating Cleanser (50ml), Votary – Toning Serum (50ml). Just wow.
Net-a-Porter, Another debut, first