Two luxury makeup brands launched new eye products.
Cream eye shadows – Perfect Mono from Dolce & Gabbana with a high concentration of oils and silicone and silk elastomers. There are eight matte shades and six pearl, all of them are inspired by the Mediterranean.
- Pearl: 10 Innocence, 20 Goldust, 50 Bronze 90 Amore, 100 Dahlia, 130 Stromboli.
- Matte: 30 Nude, 40 Desert, 60 Cocoa, 70 Sage, 80 Elegance, 110 Indaco, 120 Coffee, 140 Lava.
New cream eye shadows is always a good launch, and I love the look of Dahlia personally.
As for Lancome, their mascaras areRead More
Hourglass don’t hunt the trends and don’t release endless collections every season but when they do bring out something, it is good.
Their newest product is the 1.5mm Mechanical Gel Eye Liner, which is described as “an exceptionally thin, remarkably soft, and waterproof gel liner.”
What else do you need to know?Read More
Clarins’ Autumn makeup collection, Ladylike, looks pretty amazing with all those brand new products, and beautiful new shades of the already existing range. Let’s take a look…
The new products are:
Ombre Matte Cream-to-PowderEyeshadows, £19
Cream-to-powder eye shadows with Bamboo extract are promised to be smooth, lightweight and long-lasting.
The shades are: 01 Nude Beige, 02 Nude Rose, 03 Taupe, 04 Rosewood, 05 Sparkle Grey and 06 Earth.
Perfect Eyes and Brows Palette, £35
This kit contains everything you need for your eye brows to look neat: 3 eye shadows, brow wax, highlighter, mini twizers, and two mini brushes.
Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base, £22
I am a personally a huge fan of Clarins Instant Light Concealer, so have big hopes for this new Perfecting Base which contains oat sugar extract and helps to smooth, brighten and illuminate the eye area, and make theRead More
Regular readers know that I am not a big powder user ( I have a lot of different powders in my kit; but this is the only one that I use on myself). But even I, with my very dry skin, like some powder on a hot and humid day. To a)make my makeup last longer b)mattify my T-zone a bit.
This is why today I want to tell you about my personal favourite powder which is Rouge Bunny Rouge Flawless Face Powder Precious Velvet.
I’ve had it for 2 years now, so I am not sure why it took me so long to write about it…
Why do I like it?
- It doesn’t enhance the dry patches on the skin that I may have and doesn’t dry out my skin.
- I don’t feel this powder on my face, it is very lightweight.
- The brand says that it melds with the skin, and I totally agree. It is not visible at all. You just get a perfected and flawless finish.
- I like the effect Precious Velvet gives, it mattifyes but doesn’t make your face look flat and life-less, you skin shows through.
- For me personally, the effect lasts all day, but if you very have oily skin, you may need a special matte powders. I haven’t tried it on anyone with such skintype so can’t make any comments. But on girls with normal skin it worked amazing, as well.
- As for the main ingredients, Rouge Bunny Rouge list the following: “Papaya Fruit Extract as a natural “face lift” and skin softener, plus Hyssop Extract with soothing properties. Rice Powder imparts a perfectly natural, non-shiny finish. “
I get a lot of how-to celebrity tutorials and always post the best ones on Makeup4all Facebook page but this one is so cool, that I’ve decided to share it here, as well.
It is a great variant for a summer party with friends and family, paired with a pretty dress and bright (or neutral, as Kate’s) makeup look.
Kate Bosworth’s hairstyle was created by Bridget Brager, and she shares all her tips with us:
“Kate’s braided hairstyle was intricate and romantic to match the scenery at the Chateau Marmont and her gorgeous RED Valentino dress.”
Get The Look:
“I started by giving her hair a good douse of Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray (get it here for £17.50) roots to ends. To set in texture and add thickness, I blew her hair dry using my hands, really concentrating on lifting the hair away from the scalp and up off of her head, especially around the hairline.
Next, I createdRead More