For those of you who don’t know – YSL are launching the new version of their quints, and you can take a look here.
But today I want to tell you about one of their duos – YSL Ombres Duolumieres Jaune Ardent/Bleu Torride, and this lill’ palette is just perfect for summer, as you get a blue, and a yellow!
Let’s take a look…
The colours are very beautiful, and are true to what you see in the packaging. You can get a sheer wash of colour, or build up the intensity by layering, using over primer or with a damp brush or sponge. The sponges that come on the palette are actually great for packing on shadows.
I personally love using the blue on top of any blue eye shadow with a lot of mascara, it looks great on brown eyes. Or with a damp thin brush an eye liner. Yellow could be used for aRead More
Here is a preview of Marc Jacobs’ summer 2014 makeup collection. Although the packing is white, unlike the usual black, the colours are not exactly your typical SS pinks and corals.
- 3 new shades of Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in brown (Bark, see the model wearing it above), deep green and navy.
- 5 new shades of Highliner Gel Eye Crayon. How gorgeous does the
A lot of readers told me that they love reading personal posts, so here is one, for a change. This time it’s 10 random beauty facts about me, but next time I can write random facts about myself. I love reading those about people that I follow, so maybe that is something you’d like to read about me, too.
So, here we go
1. Recently I have been loving only red(ish) nail polishes, I even wrote a feature about it. Whenever I put on something else, it feels “wrong”. In fact, I am giving away some of my varnishes to one girl I know who is very into nail art.
2. Although I have tonnes of eye pencils and liners, 90% of the time I will use Lancome’s Le Crayon Khol in Brun Noir. For me – it is perfection.
3. I am
almost useless when it comes to hair styling. A good friend of mine is a hair stylist, and she showed me different ways to style my hair, and gave me so many tips. It looks so easy when she does it, but when I try – the results are not even close.
4. Most of the time I just wash my hair with a shampoo and use several drops of oil through the ends. Yes, I don’t like conditioners, and rarely use hair masks. When I am in the mood, I can use SachaJuan’s Ocen Mist, but then my (male) friends tell me that I need to brush it. Is it a myth that men like “I just got out of bed hair”? HmmmRead More
If you are a fan of Chanel and their special limited edition compacts – your heart will beat faster now. Why? Because the brand released a new drop-dead gorgeous DENTELLE PRÈCIEUSE (Illuminating Powder), £46, this week.Read More
Since we were discussing raspberry beauty products today, I’ve decided to share one of my favourite raspberry product – Original Source Vanilla Milk & Raspberry Shower Gel.
I have already featured my top 3 affordable shower gels, and this has to be the fourth.
I have smelled almost every Original Source shower gels, and this one is my favourite. It is so good, I almost want to eat it. It is like a tasty girly dessert, not overly sweet and sugary, but just spot-on, in my opinion.
It leathers nicely, has a stylish (for the price, especially) andRead More