I will be honest, it’s hard to count how many times I’ve watched the videos from the new Tom Ford campaign Lips & Boys (will be available from the 28th; and from Selfridges)I may even shared it with some of my friends, too…
Lips & Boys is a limited edition collection of 50 lipsticks which are divided into 10 colour groups. Each has a name of a guy.
Now, I wish you could choose the name you wanted. I am sure the brand would charge a lot for the option. But I want to have a lipstick the name, not just any boy’s name.
Corals to Oranges: Luca, Matthew, Adriano, Tomas, Rafael
Reds: Rory, Diego, Alejandro,Luciano, Leonardo.
Violets to Orchid: Olivier, Julian, Pablo, Xavier, Liam
Plums: Collin, Didier, Guillermo,Read More
I love REN skincare (especially this product), and when I was browsing this year’s skincare gift sets – theirs really caught my attention. I think they have outdone themselves, everything comes in beautiful boxes with the majestic crane.
I have actually already bought something for myself, Sensitive Gift Set, and may pick up some products for friends, too.
or more for myself
Mini Gift Set (200ml, £16): 50ml Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash, 50ml Moroccan Rose Otto Body Lotion, 50ml Revivo Lift Body Wash, 50ml Revivo Lift Body Cream
Rose Trio Set (210ml, £19): 100ml Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash, 100ml Moroccan Rose Otto Body Lotion , 10ml Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil
Skincare Essentials Kit (130ml, £25): 50ml Rosa Centifolia HotRead More
I know that a lot of readers are wondering what to get their husbands/boyfriends (or even brothers/fathers/male friends) for Christmas.
This is why I have asked “men from my life” what they would like to get – to share with you some ideas. I just hope that now they won’t think that I am getting all those things for them…
I have promised not to give away their names, so here are just the quotes and age group. Most of my male friends are 30-35 but I have asked several younger and several older men, for the variety. 1 “Post shaving products. I’d prefer my favourite brand, but it’s not that important, as long, as they are good” (At least four men said that).
- My recommendation: Geo F Trumper ( and US link). I plan to get some products for my brother and Dad, in fact.
2 “A good facial cream. I have started using them after your (Ed. - that’d be mine) recommendation, and now I can’t imagine not having one. Every men needs it! I love Dior and Shiseido.” (Age group 30-35)
3. ” A new cologne would be amazing. I loveRead More
Looks like it’s already a tradition to write about Essie and Orly together. So let’s preview the brands’ holiday collections today.
Interesting that this collection is all about different shades of pink and ruby, there is also an ivory and a molten gold.
- Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low, own the night and take center stage in shimmering style with this bold molten gold.
- Jump In My Jumpsuit, do the happy dance with this jubilant juicy red that’s very of the moment.
- Tuck in My Tux, tailored to perfection this silken ivory crème is devastatingly elegant and in total control.
- Double Breasted Jacket, an unstoppable passion for fashion gives this tourmaline ruby a luxurious advantage.
- Bump Up The Pumps, step out in this raucous coral mauve that will keep you warm all season.
- Back In The Limo, take a spin in this fresh take on a sheer bright ripe melon – and roll up in style.
This is aRead More
I wanted to buy Inglot’s Duraline for ages, and I finally did it last month!
What is it exactly? The brand describes it as a “ silicone polymer forms a breathable film while this waterless clear liquid transforms any powder into an intense easy to apply liquid.”
It sounds like a must have for any make-up artist or beauty lover, as the possibilities are endless. But does it really work?Read More