Just take a look at this gorgeous promo picture of the new Armani’s collection Tokyo Corals. Giorgio Armani was inspired by Tokyo obviously.
Collection features bright and juicy Shine Lipsticks (8 shades), Lip Shimmer and Fluid Shine Nail Polish and will be available in July.
Lip products will be available in different coral shades (OMG) and nail polishes will be available in 2 shades – pink and coral.
Are you as excited as I am?
I felt in love with Bourjois Vintage blush and eye shadows when I only saw the promo photos. They are much better in person!
Looks like we are going to get something pretty for Spring as well. Look at this pretty flower design of the eye shadows in Tabac Blond.
I am sure that you know that coral is the hottest colour for nails and lips so be sure to get this nail polish and lipstick by Bourjois
So Laque Ultra Shine
- Tangerine Fatal
Sweet Kiss Shine
I’ve already made a post about the coral lip products that I like and I promised you to write a post about the nail varnishes in coral that I like and that I would like to get.
- Illamasqua Lament £13, Bright coral pink, glossy finish. I am going to order it this week. I already have the Rude blush (you can read about it here) and Over lipstick and this nail varnish would look perfect with them!
- China Glaze Peachy Keen (swatch)
- Essie Tart Deco
- Orly Cotton Candy
- Barielle Blossom
- Barry M Coral It is not the coral that I would like to get but I’ve never tried Barry M nail paints so I would like to try it.
And what coral nail polishes are you getting for yourself this Spring? Any other colours you like? I have to say that I don’t have any coral nail polishes and this is the closest colour that I was able to find in my humble collection
It seems that lately I am thinking only about coral lips and nails. I’ve made a huge list of products that I want to get. I will share some of them with you! 🙂
The lipstick from Summer 2010 collection by Chanel
- YSL Rouge Volupte # 26 and #30 (#30 thanks to Belle De Jour)
- MAC Shygirl ( thanks to Aleksis from Alpha Blonde)
- Bobbi Brown Coral Reef
- Bobbi Brown Golden Nectar (gloss)
- Bobbi Brown Cabo Coral
- Rouge Coco de Chanel- La Pausa (coming soon)
- Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in Genial (summer 2010)
- Candy Glow by Chanel (one more)
It doesn’t mean that I will get everything from the list but I plan to get at least several items. If we are talking about Coral lipsticks and glosses – here is the lip swatch of one of my favourite shades
Only today I’ve made a post about CORAL collections by MAC and Bobbi Brown and this is not all! Guess who is into coral, too? CHANEL! You can see coral lips, cat eyes and silver nails on the models. I thought there could be nothing better than their Spring 2010 Les Impressions de Chanel collection but now I am dying to see the Summer collection. I am sure you’ve noticed that this Fall most brands had a lot of purple and lilac in their collections and I even made a post about it. Now coral is the hottest colour and this makes me extremely happy. Are you with me?
Freja Beha at Chanel Couture SS2010 show
Snejana Onopka, Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel Couture SS2010 show and more about coral