shu uemura is famous for gorgeous lashes but these lashes from Tokyo Lash Bar collection are simply breathtaking!
This is what is written about the collection:
“As an expert in the art of false eyelashes, shu uemura’s tokyo lash bar has established itself to be a hot and trendy beauty staple internationally. In a new sophistication, neo-tokyo girls get dressed up in cyber sexy fashion with enchanting eye make-up and extravagant, glimmering lashes.”
I don’t usually post such big promo photos but this time I just couldn’t resize them! There are 3 gorgeous pair of lashes, take a look yourself:
Graceful, flirtatious eyelashes with diamond-like glitter coating each strand of hair.
Inspired byRead More
I am wearing a pink nail polish for the 3rd time in my life! I can imagine how much you all are surprised. But everything is very simple. I just don’t like pink. That’s it! For the first time I wore pink nail polish for the wedding of my best friend who said that I should wear a pink dress. At first I thought this is some kind of a cruel joke (as she knows that I would never wear a pink dress) but unfortunately, it wasn’t.
The second time I wore pink was when I’ve got this nail polish several months ago in summer. I’ve wanted to try it but I forgot to take the photos of back then. So now I am wearing this nail polish for the second time! It feels very strange to see my pink nails but it’s ok I guess, not that bad after all.
As for this nail polish, I am veryRead More
I just love those OPI collections which are inspired by countries. This Spring 2011 collection was inspired by Texas, one of my favourite States in the USA because I know a lot of ah-mazing people from there and in fact I’ve been friends with some people from Houston for as long as I remember myself, I even got this Texas pendant as a present.
But back to OPI collection…There are 12 nail polish shades with a very Texas names which I like.
- Don’t Mess With OPI – A lean, mean, kick-grass forest green
- Austin-Tatious Turquoise – Cowgirls love this bodacious blue-green
- It’s Totally Fort-Worth It – A shimmery lavender grey that’s so worthy of you
- Do You Think I’m Tex-y? A “berry” sexy bloom of Dallas dahlia
- Big Hair…Big Nails – A rosy pageant peach
- I Vant To Be A-Lone Star – You won’t want to share this starry Texas-sky blue
- Houston We Have A Purple – A galactic
Just as the Gris City nail polish collection by Dior their Spring 2011 makeup collection is inspired by grey colour. As Tyen himself says : “Grey is the color of the eternal”.
Grey and pink are the colurs from Dior’s childhood, a small town located in Normandy so this is the reason why collection has a lot of grey and pink shades in it. This collection was also inspired by the first boutique of Christian Dior on Avenue Montaigne which was designed in pink and grey.
So the main colours of this collection are the elegant pink and the “Avenue Montaigne” grey.
This collection includes:
Serum de Rouge Lip Treatment
- Pink Coral Serum # 240
- Pinky Mauve Serum # 460
Addict Ultra Gloss
- Pink Veil # 654
- Trianon Silver # 707
Rouge Dior Lip Color
- Spring Pink # 540
- Chic Pink # 658
- Dior Dior 5-Colour Designer Eye Palette in Soft Pink Design #018
- Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Gris-Gris #034
- Dior Cannage Palette # in Whisper Grey and
So Urban Decay showed us one (out of 4) of their anniversary sets which is called 15-Year Anniversary 24/7 Pencil Set. It contains 15 24/7 liners, 6 new shades and 9 regular shades plus a pencil sharpener. Thee value is $264 but it costs only $92 which makes each liner under $7 (the original price is $17).
It will be available in January and I would really like to know what other sets are waitng for us! Can you guess what is it?
6 Brand new shades:
- Asphyxia (pinky iridescent purple)
- Corrupt (dark metallic brown with silver sparkle)
- Midnight Cowboy (beige with gold sparkle)
- Perversion (blackest carbon black)
- Stray Dog (shimmery brown taupe)
- Uzi (gunmetal with grey sparkle)