Dare to Wear includes 6 bright lip glosses and 12 eye shadows.
Dare To Wear Lipglass – €20
- Ban This! Deep purple with multi-pearl
- Bold & Brash Bright red with multi-pearl
- Dare to Dare Light blue pink with multi-pearl
- Gimme That! Bright fuchsia pink with pink pearl
- So Bad Mid-tone coral orange with pink and gold pearl
- Wind me Up Dirty bronze with pink and gold pearl
Eye Shadow – €15
- Aqua -Subdued, pale greyed aqua (Matte) (Permanent, PRO)
- Atlantic Blue – Bright violet blue (Matte) (Permanent)
- Crazy Cool – Mid-tone lavender
- Louder Please – Bright fuchsia pink (Matte)
- Sassy Grass - Bright pale green (Matte)
- Shock-a-holic – Bright purple
- Free to Be – Bright true coral (Matte) (Permanent)
This week I got the information about Spring/Summer 2010 Jelly collection by butter LONDON. Probably most of you already know this information and alredy bought those nail polishes but still let’s take a look at the collection.
Introducing Jelly by butter LONDON – an utterly unique approach to nails for Spring/Summer 2010! Soft hints of colour, which can be adjusted to compliment the diverse trends on the runway. For this season we saw ethereal fabrics and nude color, high impact sparkle, body conscious silhouettes, even flashes of striking colours such as red on the catwalk. butter LONDON wanted to reflect all these strong trends with this new collection.
So why these shades? “At first the Spring/Summer collections for 2010 left me baffled!” explains Nonie Creme, Founding Creative Director and product creator for butter LONDON. “How would I create nail shades for such a polarized season? There was a big divide between intense colour and total nudity in terms of catwalk makeup and nails. The challenge was to find a middle ground that suited both directions.”
Juicy, sheer colour that looks and feels like slick, wet “lipgloss” for your nails. These are designed to be layered, so you can wear just one coat for a hint/blush of colour and healthy glow, or two for better coverage of little nail problems and more colour, or three for juicy, barely sheer summer colours that are good enough to eat. They are also stunning when mixed and matched over one another! So many options in three bottles!
As always, the “3 Free” butter LONDON formulation offers a safer alternative to chemicals you are exposed to by other nail products. We believe in colour, not carcinogens.
Three NEW Jelly Colours:
• CHUFFED – A cool cantaloupe that becomes more of an iced tangerine with each coat.
Definition: Pleased and delighted
• STROPPY – A pale grape Jelly that becomesRead More
Check out the new Digi Dazzle collection for lips by MAC Cosmetics which will be available in August.
Dazzle Lipsticks – €17,50
- Wham Plum brown
- Win-Win Light pink
- Snazzy Deep plum
- Sweet Bits Light lavender pink
- Troublemaker Magenta
- Infused with Glam Copper Brown
- Liquid Lurex Tarnished golden
Lets take a look at the beautiful Sahara collection by Paul & Joe for summer 2010 which is already available.
Here are the products:
Shimmering Body Lotion – 100 ml, $35
Just in time for warm weather to keep your skin radiant and moisturized all summer long. This Sahara Desert inspired lotion heals your skin in style as it reflects the exotic glow reminiscent of the Saharan sand. Formulated with polymers and large-particle gold frost, this shimmering lotion makes creates a healthy shine that lasts for hours on end.
The Paul & Joe Emery Board is a new double-sided file that will keep your nails in shape and your makeup bag in style. This fun, modern, emery board will make manicuring your nails a feast for your eye’s… and whoever’s watching.
Finishing Powder, $35
- Dune (001) – 10 g
- Desert Sand (002) – 10 g
Finishing Powder is formulated with crystalline cellulose and spherical powder to prevent an oily shine and blended with Paul & Joe’s exclusive “SECRET D’or” that adds a long-lasting, sublime glow. Use this stylish finishing powder to achieve the ultimate natural skin finish under any weather condition.
Nail Enamel, $14
- Marrakesh (004) A stunning, exotic coral red.
- Mirage (005) A soft, neutral sand brown.
- Oasis (006) A sophisticated, earthy blue.
- Caravan (001)A natural, coral pink.
- Sahara (002) A sexy, vivid pink.
Did you know that Paul & Joe realized 10 new glosses for summer?
Unfortunately, so far I have only one gloss by this brand (from last summer collection) but it’s only the matter of time till I get more You can read my review and see lip swatches here.
I like the summery promo picture which makes me want to relax at the beach even more.
Now lets take a look at all 10 shades (£ 14 each)
I think I am gonna check out #2, #4 and # 6 and what about you?
Also there are 5 Lip Pencil Duo (£13 ecah)
Two textures offered in one. Easily shapes and contours for lovely lips. Creates sophisticated lips by using two textures – matte and pearl – separately and distinctively. Does not smear, creating long-lasting lines and beautiful colors.
- Dual Melon – a versatile pairing of pink shade. Matte & Pearl.
- Dual Cedar – a flawless nude that matches any skin.Matte & Pear.
- Dual Sepia – soft sepia with pink overtone.Matte & Pearl.
- Dual Rose –