I’ve promised to write a review about Rimmel lipstick that I bought last week. So here it is!
This is how the design looks like: hot pink package with Rimmel logo on top.
Think about getting it, too? Let me help you!
Why You Want to Get It:
- Pink Gossip is a bright pink that is great for summer.
- This lipstick stays on for several hours! If you are eating/drinking/kissing it doesn’t come off completely but you will have to apply it one more time.
- The pigmentation is great, you need only one layer to get the pefrect shade.
- The price is very reasonable (£5.99) and everyone can afford it.
- I love the finish which is described as “velvet appeal finish.”
- It has a hot bright pink design(although I don’t like pink, I know that most women do).
- It is a bit scented but I personally like it.
Why You May Not Want to Get It:
- If you have
Have you seen the new Rouge Artist Intense lipstick by Make Up For Ever? 50 new gorgeous shades in 3 finishes: matte, pearly, and satin. It is claimed to be a ” highly pigmented, long-lasting lipstick that delivers rich color in one stroke. It is also formulated with 50% more pigment than the traditional lipstick.”
The shades are:
- 1(matte flesh)
- 2(matte orange pink)
- 3(matte caramel)
- 4(matte antique pink)
- 5(matte violet pink)
- 6(matte dark rasberry)
- 7(matte bordeaux)
- 8(matte bright red)
- 9(pearly fuchsia)
- 10(pearly cold pink)
- 11(pearly rosewood)
- 12(pearly mauve)
- 13(pearly plum)
- 14 (pearly dark violet)
- 15(pearly violet)
- 16(pearly dark brown
- 17(pearly gold)
- 18(pearly beige)
- 19(pearly orange pink)
- 20(pearly rust)
- 21(pearly bright red)
- 22(satin nude)
There is one more Make Up For Ever product that is now available at Sephora. It is called Strass and there are 140 gems. You can get it for $20 at Sephora or for £15.95 at gurumakeupemporium.com
Here is what is written about the product:
“Formulated for use on the entire face, Strass provides sparkle and drama to any look. It can be used on the lash line as an alternate liner or applied on the face to create an artistic design. Add Strass to dress up and add some fun to any occasion!”
The colours that are available:Read More
I’ve wanted to buy MUFE Flash Color palette for ages but every time I was determined to get it, the palette was out of stock. But at least I got a single Flash Color in Black (I got mine at the US Sephora for $18). The colour is called Black 11 (black cream) and it is a “Complete coverage, special effect cream color for face, eyes, lips, and cheeks.”
This is what is written about it:
A must-have for any professional makeup artist, these thick creamy colors flawlessly cover the skin and can be easily shaded together to obtain a wide variety of effects, depending on the quantity applied. Use to create special effects with color like decorative designs on the face or body. They can also be used for face painting on children.
I was very excited to try this product and here are my thoughts.
Why You may Like It:
- This is a great product for smoky eyes! It’s easy to use and blend it.
- Flash Color in black is just perfect for rock and gothic looks. If you love edgy makeup – you have to try this one! I’ve tried to create such looks on young girls and, OMG, the results were
One more Make Up For Ever product that is now available at Sephora for $20, you can also get it at gurumakeupemporium.com for £9.50.
It is called Aquarelle(10ml) and is a highly pigmented, water-based formula for the face and body.
“It is formulated to give intense color with a long-lasting result. Its high pigment allows for uniform application and the light texture remains comfortable on the skin. Aquarelle can be used to line the eyes or create a design on the face or body.”Read More