Today I want to show you 7 grey/silver/pewter eye shadows that I really like.
Some of them: Illamasqua , ArtDeco and Estee Lauder on the photo
So I will show you how those 7 shadows look swatched. This post is not really a review, just some swatches. But I already reviewed some of the products from this post and there is a link to the review if I have one!
I’ve also tried to choose different textures: cream shadows, powder shadows and even loose pigment.
The products that I’ve chosen are:
1. Rouge Bunny Rouge Loose Glitter Pigment Fire Drops in Night Wind Sailing, iridescent metallic pewter. You can get yours for £ 24 at zuneta.
2. ArtDeco #605 eye shadows, metallic silvery grey. You can read a detailed review here.
3. Urban Decay eye shadows in Gunmetal, gunmetal grey with silver glitter.
4. Urban Decay eye shadows in S&M, bright metallic silver
5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme inRead More
So the new Collistar Fall/Winter 2010 collection which is called Avant-Garde is already available.
This collection includes a lot of productsRead More
One more holiday 2010 collection. This time it’s Make Up For Ever!
This collection is all about ROCK!
Rock For Ever Aqua Eyes, $36
This set contains:
- Aqua Eyes in Gold 9L (metallic yellow)
- Aqua Eyes in Bronze 10L (metallic bronze)
- Aqua Eyes in Dark Grey 21L (dark metallic grey)
- Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L (black)
- Aqua Eyes in Silver 8L (metallic silver)
Rock For Ever Star Powder & Aqua Eyes, $39
The products work together to achieve an edgy, rock star-inspired face.
This set contains:Read More
I am sure that a lot of you tried or at least heard about the amazing tinted moisturizer by Laura Mercier. And I have to say that it’s a great product but today I would like to tell you about the Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 20. And it is a moisturizer with subtle shimmering colour.
This is what it written about it:
“Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Illuminating is a lightweight, buildable sheer foundation formula that delivers a youthful, radiant finish.The skin-friendly formula contains a unique Dewy Complex that is proven to keep the skin moisturized and better equipped to combat external aggressors and irritants. Layer with other foundations for a custom blend and radiant finish”
Here are just some of my thoughts about this product and you can decide for yourself if you need this or not:
- As all TM this product gives a pretty sheer coverage so be sure that you use a concealer if you have any problems.
- This product is perfect for hot summer weather because it’s not to heavy.
- If you have quite a few imperfections on your skin I would not recommend you using it because
Since we are talking about Urban Decay today I will show you this amazing set of their 24/7 liners!
Unfortunately, I haven’t seen it at any European shops yet but it’s already available at Urban Decay’s website for $39.
And I personally think it’s really worth getting it.
You get 10 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils!
Nine travel sizes are:Read More