I am very happy to share the information about the new Rouge Bunny Rouge Fall 2010 collection which is called Abbreviated Affair.
And this is what RBR tells us about the look:
“A classic beauty look for the summer season is represented by Angharad, one of our City Angels, in our ABBREVIATED AFFAIR look. A wide expressive eyelid line, created with our Quartz Eyeliner, is paired only with a hint of eye shadows, plus slightly shimmering, healthy looking skin and true red lips.
The combination of our products including the refreshing Aqua Primer, the soft Tinted Moisturiser, the luminous Highlighting Powder and an intense Colour Burst Lipstick make this look timelessly elegant and desirable.”
Products that were used:
- PRELUDE IN THE CLOUDS Aqua Primer
- FINE-SPUN LIGHT Luminous Skin Wand (colour ‘Orionis’ – pink beige with a touch of peach)
- SKETCHES ON WATER Tinted Moisturiser (colour ‘Adansonia’ – transparent wash of pale milky beige)
- LOVES LIGHTS Highlighting Powder (colour ‘Sweet to Touch’ – light baby pink with the finest Aurora golden glow effect)
- FOR LOVE OF ROSES Original Skin Blush (colour ‘Starina’ – palest coral with an illuminating radiance)
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Eye Shadow (colours ‘Capricious Nightingale’ – metallic finish, silver-white
- cherry blossom pink – and ‘Delicate Hummingbird’ – cool, dusky sugar-frosted plum, iridescent with pink shimmer)
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Matte Eye Shadow (colour ‘Grey Go-away Lourie’ – semi-opaque smoky
- slate grey)
I really love the Evan Rachel Wood’s make-up look in the new Gucci Guilty promo photo, have you seen it by the way?
This is the new fragrance that will be available in September 2010.
- pink pepper
It will be available in 30, 50 and 75 ml.
Don’t you agree that that the make-up looks goregeous? What woman would like such perfume? I can picture a confident, sexy, daring, brave and gorgeous woman who loves floral-oriental scents.Read More
So this is the fifth Maybelline nail polish that I got and this time it’s a hot bright pink. And guess what? The colour looks great only with one coat! And with 2 you get a perfect manicure which is great. I guess it’s a nice nail polish for the price. And I kinda like the name Bubblicious
On the photo I am wearing 2 coats on Bubblicious, no top coat.Read More
I’ve just posted about the new Twilight inspired nail polish collection and here are some ideas how you can use those nail polishes and what you can create with them.
Black Tie +Wine & Dine
Citruse + Debutante
Foggy NightRead More
I’ve already made quite a lot of posts about Twilight inspired beauty collections so here is one more and this time it’s a collection of nail polishes. And I am talking about the new Nox Twilight nail polish collection which is inspired by the powerful Cullen coven and features the Cullen crest on the center of each bottle.
- Red Velvet – Classic cherry red
- Chiffon – Soft delicate pink
- Debutante – Fresh peachy-pink
- Sugar Plum – Plummy iridescent
- Disco Darling – Glimmer shimmer
- Wine & Dine – Sparkling champagne
More shades:Read More