Do you know that Benefit’s Ceaseless Cream Eye Shadows have won a lot of awards? Some of them that are mentioned on their website:
- 2008 Self Healthy Beauty Award – “best eye shadow”
- 2008 Star Beauty Awards – “best eye shadow”
- 2008 Real Simple: Beauty & the Best – Top 20 beauty buys “best eye shadow”
And you know, I would give this product a lot of other awards because these are the best cream eye shadows ever.
So far I have only 2 shades but I will get them all. Why don’t I get them all at once? Because I get them as a small reward for myself. This is just my little secret on how to do some things that I don’t want to do. I get myself something nice after I’ve accomplished my task.
But back to the shadows. This time I am going to tell you about the shade called Stiletto, described as aubergine, which is just perfect for this Fall. My other shade Busy Signal is described as venetian brown and can be found here.
So why do I love it SO much and the swatchRead More
I already wrote about a lot of value sets for Holiday 2010 from Benefit and here are some sets that I’ve spotted only on their UK website.
Powder-Time Lover,£ 25
- CORALista coral-pink cheek powder with brush
- dallas outdoor glow for an indoor girl face powder
- dandelion brightening face powder
- 3 x 3.0g net wt. / 3 x 0.1 oz.
Shimmer Shimmer Shake, £27.00
Shake it baby… with shimmer. Dust on a dazzling look with this sexy set ofRead More
I’ve already posted about most products from the Benefit holiday 2010 makeup collection and just like Smashbox, it reminds me of their 2009 holiday collection which is nice in my opinion because you can get things that you couldn’t get last year.
So I’ve already wrote about Benefit’s sets Her Name Was Glowla and Some Beauty To Love. Their new set (which I really want) Femme Metale. And some new products such as Prrrowl, Girl Meets Pearl and Magic Ink Jet-Black Liquid Eyeliner.
I already said that millions of times and will say it again: I love holiday collections because you can get a lot of great value sets.
I’ve noticed that there some different sets for the UK and US . So I’ve decided to write 2 posts.
All You Need Is Gloss,$ 26
This set contains:
- 0.1 oz I’m with the Band (golden pink shimmer)
- 0.1 oz Almost Famous (copper penny)
- 0.1 oz Life on the A List (bubble gum pink)
- 0.1 oz Who Are You Wearing (passion fruit pink)
- 0.1 oz Back to the Fuchsia (sparkling fuchsia)
- 0.1 oz 24k (sexy gold)
Beauty Wonderland (a $75 value), $49
- some kind-a gorgeous the foundation faker 9.50 g Net wt. 0.34 oz.
- BADgal lash mascara 8.5 g Net wt. 0.3 oz.
- sugarbomb “sugar rush flush” face powder 12.00 g Net wt. 0.42 oz.
Beauty Be-Bop (a $74 value),$60Read More
I know that a lot of you are fans of MAC Cosmetics so here is the information about their upcoming collections for Holiday 2010!
Cham Pale Collection
26 December 2010 [US/Canada], January 2011 [International]
- Flustered -frosted pale bronze (F)
- Quiet, Please (L)
- Bubble Lounge, sparkly pink peach
- Straight To The Head, sparkly brown bronze
- Sin-Tillation, sparkly pale icy pink
- Luxure, off white with pink pearlized pigments
Caviar Dreams Quad
- Et, Tu Bouquet?
- Caviar Dreams, midtone frosted pewter
- Chilled on Ice, frosted white gold
- Vintage Selection, frosted midtone peach
- Dangerous Cuvee, frosted cool grey
- Let Me Pop, frosted light copper
- I Get No Kick, metallic nude
Studio Fix Lash
- Black Fix
Special Reserve Highlight Powder
- Chez Chez Lame, soft gold with silver shimmer
- Rose Ole, soft pink with gold shimmer
- Soiree, sparkly light bronze gold
- Very Important Platinum, midtone platinum
Complete Comfort Creme (Permanent, LE in Asia)
Calms and soothes irritated skin immediately and over time and relieves sensitive skin while diminishing the appearance of redness, irritation and blotchiness. Over time, the gentle, soothing formula helps reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and helps even out skin tone. It contains algae extracts that visibly reduce redness and blotchiness on the skin, both immediately and over time. Kukui nut oil provides moisturization and emolliency, while kola seed extract acts as an anti-irritant to help soothe irritated skin. It contains wheat germ and barley extracts that help strenghten the skin’s natural lipid barrier over time. It moisturizes and softens the skin immediately and over time and improves skin tone over time. its derm- and ophth-tested, non-acnegenic and suitable for all skint types, including sensitive skin.
LC SPF15 Lavendar
TLC SPF15 Lavendar
- Calm Mode, light neutral beige
6 January 2011 [US/Canada], February 2011 [International]
Kissable Lipcolour US$18 (LE)
Provides mediumRead More
Since today we are talking about nail polishes I want to show you my manicure inspired by YSL nail couture collection.
So this is what I had: 2 nail polishes and nail guides.
And here are the resultsRead More