Take a look at the new NARS vintage nail polish collection which will be available in October. These are the nail polishes which were once available and now are brought back for a limited time.
- Mash, army green infused with gold
- King Kong, cooper brown infused with gold
- Midnight Express, deep navy
- Zulu, forest green
- Full Metal Jacket, gunmetal grey
Mistress of the art of the sophisticated nail, Jin Soon was inspired this season by the sensual pleasures of Imperial China. A collection of hues in exotic and ravishing combinations, opaque and rich with pearl essences for a subtle dimension.
Collection includes (all are Frost and LE, $13):
- Earthly Harmony, muted taupe with copper shimmer
- Imperial Flower, bright reddish orange with gold and red shimmer
- Ming Blue, cobalt blue with teal and red shimmer
- Jade Dragon, emerald green with
Recently I’ve been wearing false lashes quite a lot and here are some of my favourite.
And I am talking about Revlon lashes. There are so many reasons to love them:
- I got Flirty lashes for £4.99 and Short Natural for £3.99. The glue from Flirty lashes set is enough for several pairs of lashes although it looks like a small tube.
The quality is great
- You can see that lashes are much bigger than your natural lashes but you can’t really tell that they are fake. Just be sure to curl them once applied and apply mascara on top. You may also need to feel in any gaps with eye liner or pencil.
I love dramatic false lashes andRead More
Smashbox Holiday 2010 collection is here! And it reminds me their holiday 2009 collection with the great value sets.
Eye Wish Palette ($243 Value), $45
A limited-edition mega eye palette that includes 12 shadows(champagne, soft gray, matte bone, ballet pink, shimmering bronze, mauve, aqua, cool gray, warm brown, eggplant, deep teal, and charcoal), four cream eyeliners, and mini versions of Photo Finish Lid Primer and Mini Lash DNA Mascara, all in an elegant, gold, mirrored keepsake box. This versatile eye palette helps you create an endless array of festive eye looks using Smashbox’s step-by-step “Get-the-Look” cards, included with this palette, which illustrate countless ways to wear these stunning shades.
Wish For The Perfect Pout ($96 Value), $29
A limited-edition set of six gorgeous glosses including exclusive holiday shades.
2 x 0.20 oz lip glosses in Luster (sheer golden pink) and Candid (pink with gold shimmer)4 x 0.14 oz lip glosses in Radiant (shimmering pink plum), Baby Pout (a sheer and shimmering version of Pout), Ecstasy (shimmering blackberry), and Divine (golden nude).
Wish For The Perfect Primers ($72 Value) $39Read More
Check out this post for the MAC Tartan Tale collection preview and here is the information about this collection. It will be available in 28 October 2010 [US/Canada] and November 2010 [International].
Lipstick , $14.50
- Cut a Caper, mid tone peachy pink (lustre)
- The Faerie Glen, pale neutral pink (lustre)
- Deepest Wish, deep creamy reddish brown (amplified)
- Full Fuschia, bright blue fuchsia (amplified)
- Courting Lilac, sheer lilac mauve with soft gold pearl (glaze)
Dazzleglass Creme , $18
- Radiant Jewels, dark sparkly magenta
- Soft Dazzle, mid-tone peach pink with gold pearl
- Passing Fancy, bright orange coral with soft pearl
- Lightly Prancing, light peach with gold pearl
- Romancin, mid-tone lavender with multi dimensional pearl
- Golden Crown,