Since we are talking about BECCA today I’d love to tell you about one of their products which I like a lot – Jewel Dust.
So far I have only one shade which is called Asrai and which I would describe as an iridescent lilac/pink with delicate silver glitter. Jewel Dust is “created from pure pigments which provide the highest luster and intensity”.
Jewel Dust is such a multi-purpose product and there are endless ways to use it (some of the ideas I’ve taken from the BECCA’s website)
- You can apply it onto bare eyelids for a sheer sparkling wash of translucent colour.
- You can apply it over the cream eye shadow to create a more intense colour and metallic effect.
- Apply it over the
Besides the new amazing holiday collection BECCA realized 3 new primers. We all know that primer can make a huge difference and with these 3 new products everyone can find the primer for their skin type.
BECCA Radiance Primer. Brightening + Illuminating Formula
Brighten up with this age-defying Radiance Primer, which replaces dullness with a luminous dewy finish for even the world-weariest of skins. The complexion becomes energised and illuminated, with all signs of fatigue diminished. Applied on its own or under foundation, the water-based formulation creates a glowing, radiant base for makeup that will last all day.
BECCA Rejuvenating Primer. Tightening + Hydrating Formula
This hard-working Rejuvenating Primer will make light work ofRead More
Unfortunately I can’t say that I was super excited by any holiday collection, there were some nice products and I got some for myself but I can’t say that there was a colletion that took my breath away… until this one. I want EVERY SINGLE item!
I am SO impressed with this collection that I want to tell you all the items from it. Collection includes:
Fallen Angel Palette for cheeks and lips, £35
A highlighting creme illuminates cheeks for a heavenly effect; cheeks are tinged with desire in a soft tawny peach as honeyed lips tempt and allure.
- Highlighter – Narcissus (opalescent peach)
- Lip & Cheek Crème – Nectar (tawny peach)
- Nude Lip Gloss– Sunrise (sheer peach)
Enigma Palette,£ 48
Create a bold, intense, smoky eye with the Limited Edition Enigma Palette. These velvety smooth and highly pigmented powders glide on effortlessly and contain microfine shimmer for the sublets of sheen.
- Eye Colour Powder Demi Matt – Armure (soft fawn)
- Eye Colour Powder Demi Matt – Silesia (dark smoke)
- Eye Colour Powder Shimmer – Surah (mauve/mushroom)
- Eye Brush
Beach Tint Trio Gift Set, £44
Take the guess-work out of gift-giving with theRead More
Today I will tell you about the blogs that I like but I may like the people behind them even more. And I am talking about the lovely Charlotte and Rowena.
Here are the things that I love about both blogs but they have some difference obviolusly and I will tell you about it later:
- Amazing sense of humor! A HUGE you can read their blogs just to smile/laugh/giggle even if you don’t really care about makeup that much.If you ask me, sense of humor is one of the most important things in life! By the way, if you follow them both on twitter you probably know what I mean when I say that they both have a great sense of humor
- They both update daily!
- Both C & R are very sweet girls and I’d love to hang out with them both one day.
Do you remember the preview of the Riva nail polish by Chanel? It is already available and is a part of Cote D’Azur collection.
The collection is described as:
“Vibrant new shades, inspired by the exotic locale of Saint-Tropez, bring new excitement and glamour to lips and nails.”
Besides the Riva nail polish there are 4 Coco Rouge lipsticks in Sari Dore, Perle,Tafetas Rose and Chintz.
Anything you like?Read More