We have seen almost all the Fall 2011 makeup collections by now but let’s go back to summer 😉
I find Boots 17 summer collection really cute and I am sure that a lot of younger girls that I know would love it. Even I find it cute and very summery although this is not my style.
This small collection is available at Boots now.
Miami Pop Bronzer, £4.99
Miami Pop Lip Gloss, £ 3.99
Miami Pop Down Town Nail Colour, £2. 99
So what do you think? I can see myself wearing the gloss and the orange nail polish.
As you probably know I don’t have a camera right now. But I will try to get a new one as soon as possible. The thing is that it is very hard for me to choose one as I am not interested in cameras and am not sure what I want so far…
Luckily, I still have some photos which I’ve taken in the past which will be enough for several days. But here is a horrible photo taken with my phone in a horrible light (it was raining on that day).
Just though I would show you my the result of my latest shopping. And as you can see, I’ve been really good! I’ve got only two products.
I love haute couture for the beautiful makeup looks. It’s is always such an inspiration, I can look at the makeup for hours, honestly.
There is nothing quite like makeup at Dior Haute Couture. I am always very excited to see the new looks from this show.
These two are my absolute favourites, so amazing.
Some other looks from Dior
Beautiful graphic eyes at Jean Paul Gaultier
Subtle coral eye shadows and graphic lines at
If you are in the US right now I envy you makeup-wise. Why? Because of the wonderful Nordstorm Anniversary Sale! I am eyeing it every year just to see what I would like to get. I even made a wish list last year, see?
The same is today. But the thing is that I want the set of nail polishes so much that I may actually ask my friend to get it for me. I hope getting makeup from the US almost every month won’t turn into a very bad habit.
So here is what I would get.
Le Métier de Beauté ‘Rock ‘n’ Romance’ Nail Lacquer Set, ($40 Value) $25
- Chrome Passion: a chocolate charcoal with sultry shimmer.
- Heat of the Night: a passionate black cherry.
- Midnight Rendezvous: a shimmering, steely midnight blue.
- True Romance: a delicate pale rose with a subtle metallic nude finish.
Check it out at Cafe Makeup (you must see it). The most gorgeous nail polish set I’ve ever seen, honestly. And $25 only. I so want this set! True Romance is not my favourite but other three are gorgeous.
Laura Mercier Classic Chic Color Collection($220 Value), $ 75
- Foundation Primer (1 oz.)
- Four neutral shades of Eye Colors (0.05 oz. each),
- Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara in Black (0.4 oz.)
- Cheek Color in Plum Radiance (0.13 oz.)
- Exclusive Raspberry Lip Glacé (0.15 oz.)
- Professional Ponytail, Smudge and
Here is a gorgeous new natural look from Rouge Bunny Rouge. I am sure that pretty much everyone is going to love it as it is a beautiful example of a “no makeup” makeup.
It’s all about the flawless skin. The most interesting that for this look the Make Up Artist did no even use a foundation, only a mattifying primer and concealers.
Also a very important product in this look is the EYES WIDE OPEN Brightening Liner Duo which I actually have used for several months already but still haven’t written a full review. I will, as soon as I get a camera, unfortunately I don’t have one right now.
So here is the list of the products were used to create the look:
- DELIQUESCE Make-up Melt Cleanser
- METAMORPHOSES Mattifiying Primer
- NAKED DISGUISE Glide Concealer. See my review and swatches.
- FINE-SPUN LIGHT Luminous Skin Wand
- EYES WIDE OPEN Brightening Liner Duo
- SILK AETHER Long-lasting Cream Eye Shadow ‘Brocade Skipper’. See my review and swatches.
- SMITHEREENS OF STARS Eye Gloss ‘Angels Play’