There are 2 groups of people: those who are crazy about the Royal Wedding in April and those who hate all the buzz around it. Those are the radical groups but there are also those who are in between those two, and I consider myself a part of it.
There are also a lot of different companies who create all kind of products “inspired” by this event. And beauty companies are not an exception. We already saw the No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON and here are more nail polishes inspired by the Royal Wedding.
This time they are by Nails Inc.
‘Kate’ Sapphire crystal nail polish. £15
Inspired by Kate’s stunning engagement ring, thisRead More
This summer Zoya treats the fans of nail polish with a Zoya Sunshine and Summertime collection as well as a Mod Mattes collection. So that is 13 brand new shades. So let’s take a look at them together!
- Reva (ZP546) – A cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle. A very rich and luxurious looking gilded red.
- Kimmy (ZP547) – Gleaming metallic candy apple red brightened by gold sparkle. Not your usual red shimmer- this one has a fiery attitude.
- Apple (ZP548) – Luminous yellow-toned apple green packed with gold metallic sparkle. A dimensional green that’s clean and bright.
- Tanzy (ZP549) – Light, bright tangerine orange with yellow gold metallic sparkle. A sunny orange that’s easy to wear year-round.
- Rica (ZP550) – Warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle. An alternative to flat corals for when you want to shine.
- Faye (ZP551) – A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with right gold sparkle. A unique gilded shade that will work in any season.
- Sooki (ZP552) – Bright, clean, crisp cool
I wanted to write this post for a long time already. Here are my favourite purse mirrors, I absolutely love all of them.
The first one is by Rouge Bunny Rouge which is also available in black variation and which you can get at zuneta. One side of it has a magnifying mirror = great bonus.
The second one I’ve got several years ago from a Swedish brand Oriflame. I have not idea why I was so attracted to this “hippie style” mirror which is not my style but I loved it so much. It was very cheap so I regret that I didn’t get 3 or even more mirrors because these are not available any more.
The last one which is the biggest one is from shu uemura’sTsumori Chisato collection. This mirror is great for travelling as is it not big but enough to apply your makeup.
Products I can’t live without:Read More
The promo image for Les Fleurs D’Ete De Chanel summer 2011 makeup collection is just so gorgeous, absolutely love it! It makes me dream about my vacation. The colours are so fresh and juicy. Jac looks so radiant and glowy, perfection…
This collection includes:
Soleil Tan de Chanel (Moisturizing Bronzing Powder)
- Bronze Corail, deep beige with coral highlight
- Bronze Rose, natural beige with rose highlight
Les 4 Ombres (Quadra Eye Shadows)
After showing you a preview of BECCA’s Halcyon Days palette for SS2011 I thought I’d show you the palette which I have and which is called Showgirl Palette (£ 55/€69/$65)
“Enchant and bewitch with the Limited Edition Showgirl Palette from BECCA. A scintillating confection of glamorous shades for eye, lips, and cheeks, this convenient palette offers everything needed to get oh-so-gorgeous.”
The Showgirl Palette contains:
- Lip & Cheek Crème – Hollyhock (berry)
- Nude Lip Gloss – Parisette (soft pink)
- Eye Colour Wash – Tulle (misty lilac)
- Eye Colour Wash – Charmeuse (mushroom beige)
- Eyeliner – Emmanuelle (dark brown)
- Dual ended brush – eyeliner/eye shadow brush combination
Now this is a pricey palette but the quality is exceptional in my opinion and it is much cheaper than getting the BECCA products individually so I think it is worth the investment.
Let’s take a look at all the products separately now.
Lip & Cheek Crème in Hollyhock. I usually use this product on theRead More