I am happy to tell you about the new Rouge Bunny Rouge collection which is called Unassailable Loveliness. This collection includes 4 products:
- aromatic, rich Make-up Melt Cleanser;
- Mattifying Primer for a velvet, matte, suede glow;
- Brightening Liner Duo to wake-up your eyes;
- and Naiad blossom-inspired Glide Concealer.
Don’t you just like this promo photo with the fresh “no makeup” look?
This is how the products look like:
1. I actually already reviewed this new Glide Concealer (£22.50) and you can read my review with swatches here.
2. Brightening Liner Duo with its sheer pearlescent, milky white, highlighting and soft and luxurious rose hues shades sounds like a great products to make you look fresh and rested in several minutes.
But I am actually really interested in other 2 products which areRead More
Illamasqua nail varnishes are probably the best ones out there! So I am happy to tell you that they are now available in 2 nice sets which let you save £6.
The sets are:
- Untold & Ruthless
- Harsh & DWS
RRP £20, saving £6
And here is something that I would really love to get , their LE false lashes
- Opulence, Vintage Gold Diamante
- Decadence, Antique Silver Diamante
There is also a brush Roll with 5 brushes for £95 and Nail Quills for £35, False Eye Lashes No.26 for £17.50 and gift set which includes: False Eye Lashes No.18, Precision Ink in Abyss, Pure Pigment in Android and Liquid Metal in Surge for £50.
Anything you like?Read More
Orly Tis the Season holiday collection with 2 creme and 4 shimmery nail polishes is already available.
- Candy Cane Lane, red creme
- Glitz & Glamour, gold shimmer
- Naughty or Nice, deep purple creme
- Rockin’ Rockette, burgundy with gold shimmer
- Winter Wonderland, silver glitter
- Meet Me Under The Mistetoe, emerald shimmer
A lot of nail polish blogs have swatches of this collection alreadyRead More
Zoya Flame collection for holiday 2010 is here!
“Powerful and beautiful, Zoya nail color brings you six stunning, foil-glitter metallics just in time for the holidays.”
- Tiffany – Pink, peach and light copper toned foil particles accented by flecks of gold foil.
- Gloria – Rose, mauve-pink and magenta foil particles with gold and subtle red metallic accents.
- Crystal – Light, silvered
Today I want to show you my ultimate blush love. These days I hardly use any powder blushes on myself but I still love my Chanel Orchid Rose and I use it a lot.
I have quite a few blushes and I love them all but when I got this blush about 2 years ago I forgot about all of them. I’ve been using Orchid Rose every single day!
This is how it looks like in the pan
And this is how it looks like on my hand. I really like the sales assistant who is working at my local Chanel counter and he told me that if you want to try Chanel’s Joues Contraste and can get only one – you should go for Orchid Rose because it looks nice on almost all the skin tones.Read More