I have to say that I really love all the new sets from Buxom and I can’t wait till we get them here (will we have them here?!) because so far I can see them only at US Sephora. The package looks so cool and I’d really love to get the eye liners and lip glosses sets.
Buxom City Slickers ($72 Value), $39
A dazzling, eight-piece mini lip color collection that features four Big & Healthy Lip Sticks and four Big & Healthy Lip Polishes. This set is geared toward “Buxom Girls,” who live for jet-setting around the globe. Each lovely lipstick and lip polish is infused with antioxidant vitamins E and A to keep lips soft, smooth and protected. Wear one or layer two for a one-of-a-kind fabulous look wherever you land.
This set contains:
- 4 x 0.07 Mini Big & Healthy Lip Polishes in Amber (washed peach), Brandi (candied plum), Denise (cool pink), and Michelle (raspberry rose)
- 4 x 0.05 oz Mini Big & Healthy Lip Sticks in Bombay (poppy rose), Marrakech (beige nude), Fresno (blackberry wine), and Vienna (pink lilac)
Buxom Really Good Lines ($60 Value), $28
A variety pack of six mini eyeliners in a range of inspiring shades.This set of petite Buxom Eyeliners are perfectly sized for travel and come in a long-wearing formula without parabens. Like any good pick-up line, they are smooth and pack a sexy punch.
This set contains 6 x 0.01 oz Eyeliners in:
- No. 1: “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” (bright turquoise)
- No. 2: “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?” (violet purple)
- No. 3: “Are you a parking ticket? You’ve got fine written all over you.” (pearl white)
- No. 4: “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put “U” and “I” together.” (black)
- No. 5: “Are those sexy legs tired? You’ve been running through my mind.” (espresso)
- No. 6: “You must be a thief because you stole my heart.” (gold with silver micro glitter)
Samantha’s Smoky Eye, $42Read More
I am always excited to see the new collection by Chanel. So here is the preview of their Spring 2011 makeup collection. Or at least these were the products used for their Spring/Summer 2011 Ready-To-Wear Collection at Paris Fashion Week.
Take a look at the products
On this photo you can see the makeup being applied on Karlie Kloss and Erin Wasson. Interesting that the Make-up Atrists apply the shadows with those small sponges and they also use q-tips.
And here is the next nail polish which is called Black Pearl in bottle and on nails. Plus the final look of the models!Read More
Although I’ve alredy posted about the new products from Rouge Bunny Rouge here is their latest look. And this is their best look so far! Bleached eye brows and black glossy eyes are a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
I personally wouldn’t bleach my eye brows this much and would use a pale pink lipstick with blue undertone instead of nude. But I totally love the look and would love to wear something similar to an appropriate occasion. And I would really love to try the RBR eye gloss, I hope it’s as goos as the other RBR products that I’ve tried.
And here is the step by step tutorial from the brand on how to create this look!
Raven Blaze focuses on a very sleek look for your eyes, lips and all over your body, and is perfectly in line with the latest runway trends. To capture the blaze, contrast is all-important – the challenging appearance arises from the dramatic lacquered black eyes and the gracile porcelain taint.
Begin withRead More
I am already thinking about Christmas and I am making the lists of what to buy/where to go/what to do. I love browsing different beauty shops looking for the new products to get. So today I would like to tell you about 5 sets from Sephora which are great to get. I wish I could get them, too! It’s a great way to try a lot of products and because they all are mini sized you can easily take them with you.
So here are the Sephora sets that I’ve chosen but there are many more!
Glitz & Glam Shimmer and Shine Makeup Deluxe Sampler ($121 Value), $39
This dazzling makeup collection contains 11 of Sephora’s most sparkling beauties, all of which will leave you positively luminous. Not for the faint of heart, this holiday collection is the perfect starter kit for anyone who wants to up her glamour quotient. It includes an array of gorgeous bronze colors and complexion-illuminating products for that lit-from-within look.
This set contains:
- 0.085 oz Lorac Perfectly Lit in Spotlight
- 0.17 oz Josie Maran Bronzing Argan Oil
- 0.05 oz Tarte Lock n Roll 12-Hour Eye shadow in Bronze
- 0.17 oz Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Glam
- 0.10 oz Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure
- 0.10 oz Tarina Tarantino Gem Gloss in Disco Nap
- 0.03 oz bare mineral Mineral Veil in Illuminating
- 0.024 oz Sephora Collection Electro Eyeliner in Copper
- 0.11 oz Lorac 3D Gloss in 3D
- 0.29 oz Nars Orgasm Illuminator
- 0.3 oz Tarte Smooth Operator Illuminating Serum
Give Me Some Lip ($134 Value), $40
A lip-smacking holiday set packed with 10 of Sephora’s go-to glosses.This amazing lip gloss collection features a dazzling array of luscious shades to suit any mood, from sheer and shimmering pink to deep berry red.
This set contains:
- 0.14 oz Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Tease
- 0.1 oz Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot
- 0.23 oz Sephora Collection Super Shimmer in Pink Ballerina
- 0.23 oz Sephora Collection Super Shimmer in Rusted Rose
- 0.09 oz Tarte Vitamin-Infused Lipgloss in 40 Winks
- 0.10 oz Cover FX Mint Glaze Lip Gloss
- 0.11 oz Lorac Multiplex 3D Lip Gloss in Cliché
- 0.14 oz Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Radiant
- 0.1 oz/0.11 oz Tarte Rise & Shine Lip Gloss and Stain in Cherry
- 0.15 oz Buxom Lips in Roxanne
Best of Basics Makeup Starter Deluxe Sampler ($107 Value), $35Read More
I LOVE cream eye shadows and I can never have enough! I’ve realized that I never wrote about the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme eye shadows which I got a long time ago, although I promised to. So here we go!
First of all I have to say that I really love that EL has a lot of different shades so everyone can pick something according to their taste. So I’ve picked up 2 shades: light green and silvery-grey.
This is how the design looks like:
The shadows I’ve picked are called Precious Jade and Silver Leaf (I am afraid it was a LE). I have to say that both colours are really beautiful. This is how is how they look like in the jar.
I like these shadows as well as I like everything from the Double Wear series from Estee Lauder (review and swatches of the foundation). Although these are not my most favourite cream eye shadows, they are great!
The shades are beautiful and the pigmentation is nice and you get the same shade on your eye lids as the one in the jar. Also you get a lot ofRead More