Pupa summer 2010 makeup collection Sunset Glam is already available. I like the promo picture and how it is described:
“The refined atmosphere of a warm summer sunset, the longing for trips and adventure, the freedom to run with wind in your hair.
A collection characterized by flaming colours and brilliant nuances that enhance suntan and illuminate the skin.
An elegant and ultra-chic allure,warm and bright tones that recall the chromatic contrasts of the desert, the shades of the earth and the blues of the sky.”
LUMINYS EXTRA PEARL ULTRA LUMINOUS BAKED EYE-SHADOW
Colours are warm, vibrant and full of life.
An innovative formula, rich in precious and ultra fine pearls, for a baked eye-shadow that can be used in two ways.
Dry: the eyes are illuminated by an extraordinary touch of light.
Wet: for a magnetic, intense look and a pure colour, rich in metal reflections.
REALLY WATERPROOF BLACK MASCARA
Eyelashes are perfectly defined, with new volume, and water resistant. The formula is creamy, light and extrablack: Its innovative technology ensures a long lasting hold and a flawless waterproof result.
ULTRA REFLEX DIAMOND EDITION AMAZINGLY BRIGHT GLOSSRead More
The new summer 2010 makeup collection by Smashbox which is called Naked Beauty is described as:
“Natural beauty – exposed. Skin glows, eyes shimmer and lips shine with super-sheer, sexy summer shades.”
This mini collection includes:
Naked Beauty Photo Finish Lid Primer, $ 20
I would personally like to try High Lights/ Creamy Cheek Color and the bronzer.
You can check out photos and review of this collection at Chic ProfileRead More
Karen from Makeup and Beauty blog made an interesting post called Tag: Getting To Know You so I thought I would post it, too because many of you said they want to know more about myself and also I would like to know more about my readers
Things I’m passionate about (or things that I like)
- Cooking and eating tasty food
- Makeup and beauty
- Culture and art
- Mythology and religion
- Red and black colours
Things I’d like to do before I die
My list is too personal to share so I will write some things that everyone can know
- Swim in the ocean
- Travel across Southern America and New Zealand
- See the rest of European countries I haven’t seen yet
- Meet Aaron de Mey
- Don’t worry about stupid things
- Get a Burberry trench and Chanel purse
- Get a job of my dream ( and I know what it is)
- Learn the languages that I want
- Improve and develope my talants and discover new
Things I say often
- I am hungry
- I have a deadline
- It’s non of your business
- I want/ need new makeup
- Can we go for a walk now?
Books I’ve recently read
Lately most of the books I readRead More
I got way to many makeup this month so I will try not to buy a lot too soon. I thought I’d just make a list of things that I plan to buy in the future and stick to it! Sounds great but will it work?! We’ll see
I’ve devided my list in 2 parts : things that I need and things that I want. Although I have a big temptaion to put all items into 1st list, summer vacation is more important that lip gloss#… or shadows # …
Things that I Need:
- New face creams, I don’t know what to get yet.
- N7 concealer brush.
- N7 Foundation brush.
- Different False lashes, probably Ardell.
- Several ELF brushes to try and maybe some of their products.
- New Transculent powder but I still hope that I will get the HD from MUFE that I ordered(which got lost with the primer and several shadows)
- MAC 15 palette with neutral shadows.
- Brow gel, not sure which one yet ( any recommendations?)
- MUFE 12 flash colour case. I wanted to order it but it was sold out. So I got a Flash colour in black to try it and will review it later.
- Lip brush, I will probably get the Bobbi Brown one.
- I need some green and olive liners so I want to see those new from MAC beach collection.
- Kerastase shampoo.
Things that I want:
I got a lot of thing that I wanted but there are still a lot on my listRead More
Today I am happy to share how to create this beautiful look of Charlize Theron she wore to the Dior and Vogue event to celebrate her Africa Outreach Project in LA on Apr. 27th usuing Dior makeup.
This is what celebrity make-up artist Shane Paish who created the look says:
“I wanted her to feel soft and comfortable, I didn’t want it to feel too heavy. I am liking a balance of fresh, more casual looks for evening as long as there is color to flush the face and eyes that pop,” Shane says. “It’s chic, modern and young. It’s just a refreshing change for those nights that are more on the casual side than full fledged high glam and drama.”
Makeup that was used:
- Dior Skinflash Primer
“to give this sheer, barely-there glow. It gives some coverage without feeling or looking like a mask.”
- Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Incognito
- 1-Colour Eyeshadow in Nude Luminescence #516