So this is the fifth Maybelline nail polish that I got and this time it’s a hot bright pink. And guess what? The colour looks great only with one coat! And with 2 you get a perfect manicure which is great. I guess it’s a nice nail polish for the price. And I kinda like the name Bubblicious
On the photo I am wearing 2 coats on Bubblicious, no top coat.Read More
I’ve just posted about the new Twilight inspired nail polish collection and here are some ideas how you can use those nail polishes and what you can create with them.
Black Tie +Wine & Dine
Citruse + Debutante
Foggy NightRead More
I’ve already made quite a lot of posts about Twilight inspired beauty collections so here is one more and this time it’s a collection of nail polishes. And I am talking about the new Nox Twilight nail polish collection which is inspired by the powerful Cullen coven and features the Cullen crest on the center of each bottle.
- Red Velvet – Classic cherry red
- Chiffon – Soft delicate pink
- Debutante – Fresh peachy-pink
- Sugar Plum – Plummy iridescent
- Disco Darling – Glimmer shimmer
- Wine & Dine – Sparkling champagne
More shades:Read More
The beautiful Givenchy quads Le Prisme Eye are already available at Debenhams for £33 and at Sephora for $56.
They look so beautiful and I can’t wait to see them in person.
There are 6 shades available and you can see them all on the picture. (top-bottom-top-bottom etc)
- Khaki Egerie #74
- Pastel Model #73
- Blue Collection # 75
- Midnight Look # 72
- Siena Silhouette # 76
- Purple Show # 71
Which one do you like the best?Read More
So how much do you love your hair? Enough to try the new Kerastase’s Chronologiste Treatment? I am sure you all are familiar with Kerastase. And this new line is the most expensive out of all their products.
This is what they promise
- Hair is left incredibly soft, supple and shiny
- Hair fibre is deeply nourished and strengthened
- Hair integrity is preserved
- Scalp is regenerated and hydrated
- Use in conjunction with your existing Kérastase homecare programme
Mimetic Caviar Concentrate
Never before have so many active ingredients been seen together in on Kérastase formula.
- Madecassoside : Leaves the scalp feeling soothed and hydrated. Regenerates the scalp
- Vitamins A & E: Anti-oxidant protection leaves the hair safeguarded from external aggressions. Protects the colour
- Gluco Lipids & Squalane + Trio New Ceramides. Strengthens the hair fibre
- Cationic Derivatives + Silicone concentrat. Gives softness and