Recently I’ve been wearing false lashes quite a lot and here are some of my favourite.
And I am talking about Revlon lashes. There are so many reasons to love them:
- I got Flirty lashes for £4.99 and Short Natural for £3.99. The glue from Flirty lashes set is enough for several pairs of lashes although it looks like a small tube.
The quality is great
- You can see that lashes are much bigger than your natural lashes but you can’t really tell that they are fake. Just be sure to curl them once applied and apply mascara on top. You may also need to feel in any gaps with eye liner or pencil.
I love dramatic false lashes andRead More
Smashbox Holiday 2010 collection is here! And it reminds me their holiday 2009 collection with the great value sets.
Eye Wish Palette ($243 Value), $45
A limited-edition mega eye palette that includes 12 shadows(champagne, soft gray, matte bone, ballet pink, shimmering bronze, mauve, aqua, cool gray, warm brown, eggplant, deep teal, and charcoal), four cream eyeliners, and mini versions of Photo Finish Lid Primer and Mini Lash DNA Mascara, all in an elegant, gold, mirrored keepsake box. This versatile eye palette helps you create an endless array of festive eye looks using Smashbox’s step-by-step “Get-the-Look” cards, included with this palette, which illustrate countless ways to wear these stunning shades.
Wish For The Perfect Pout ($96 Value), $29
A limited-edition set of six gorgeous glosses including exclusive holiday shades.
2 x 0.20 oz lip glosses in Luster (sheer golden pink) and Candid (pink with gold shimmer)4 x 0.14 oz lip glosses in Radiant (shimmering pink plum), Baby Pout (a sheer and shimmering version of Pout), Ecstasy (shimmering blackberry), and Divine (golden nude).
Wish For The Perfect Primers ($72 Value) $39Read More
Check out this post for the MAC Tartan Tale collection preview and here is the information about this collection. It will be available in 28 October 2010 [US/Canada] and November 2010 [International].
Lipstick , $14.50
- Cut a Caper, mid tone peachy pink (lustre)
- The Faerie Glen, pale neutral pink (lustre)
- Deepest Wish, deep creamy reddish brown (amplified)
- Full Fuschia, bright blue fuchsia (amplified)
- Courting Lilac, sheer lilac mauve with soft gold pearl (glaze)
Dazzleglass Creme , $18
- Radiant Jewels, dark sparkly magenta
- Soft Dazzle, mid-tone peach pink with gold pearl
- Passing Fancy, bright orange coral with soft pearl
- Lightly Prancing, light peach with gold pearl
- Romancin, mid-tone lavender with multi dimensional pearl
- Golden Crown,
Take a look at Too Faced holiday 2010 collection.
Too Faced Glamour To Go Fairy Edition, £16.00 ($19.5)
Featuring pocket sized compact with; Eight long-wearing shadows, one silky lip gloss, a best-selling bronzer and soft, sheer blush perfectly to create a complete look or light touch ups.
- 8 x 0.02 oz Eye Shadows
- 0.09 oz Blush
- 0.09 oz Bronzer
- 0.028 oz Lip Gloss
One more view
Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Palette, £25.00($32)
Featuring six highly pigmented, matte and shimmer eye shadows, an anti crease eye shadow primer with a eye liner and a defining and volumising mascara.
- 6 x 0.24 oz Eye Shadows in Leading Lady, I Know What Boys Want, Lucky Charms, Heaven, Like a Virgin, and Erotica
- 0.11 oz Shadow Insurance
- 0.017 oz Lava Gloss Super Black Eyeliner
- 0.13 oz Lash Injection Pinpoint Mascara in
I totally love Elemis exotic line and my favourite products are : Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt and Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow. I’ve also tried Elemis Exotic Island Flower Body Balm and I think it’s a nice body lotion.
This is what is written about it:
“Elemis Exotic is an intoxicating blend of warming and spicy Sri Lankan Cinnamon Bark, Pink Pepper and Clove Bud Oil from the Comores Isles that is chased beautifully by the floral heart of night time blooms of Ylang Ylang, fresh whiteness of Indian Jasmine Sambac and precious Tuberose. As the fragrance evolves, it deepens and darkens into the base notes, the notes that linger and are a fixative. The warm, woody fusion of Frankinscense, mysterious Somali Incense, centred with Cedarwood grown in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco and finally the finishing touch of Sandalwood. A vital part of the Elemis Eau De Parfum Exotic experience is that it takes you on a journey via your senses. Close your eyes and in one deep, shoulder-loosening breath, a host of exotic notes transport you to a faraway place. The spiciness of the top note, floral of the heart note and the accord of that final warm experience, An extension of you.”
My thoughtsRead More