Holiday is often assosiated with expensive perfumes, right? So today I will tell about the new luxury perfumes which you can get for yourself or for someone as a holiday preset.
La Prairie Eau de Parfum Life Threads in Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire
Life Threads in Emerald
- The embracement: The first impression of the fragrance awakens your senses with the springtime lilt of fresh galbanum, orange flower and angelica.
- The captivation: The personality or ‘heart’ of the fragrance celebrates nature’s own self-replenishing splendor with Bulgarian rose, lilac, Indian jasmine and French daffodil.
- The seduction: The soul of the fragrance seduces with exquisite exotics that linger, renew and enchant with iris, sandalwood, oak moss and pure amber.
Life Threads in Ruby
- The embracement: The first impression of the fragrance titillates the senses with succulent temptations of bergamot, orange flower and lily of the valley.
- The captivation: The personality or ‘heart’ of the fragrance captivates with lavish generosity of Spanish saffron, ylang-ylang, red rose and jasmine absolute.
- The seduction: The soul of the fragrance works its ultimate seduction with the heat of sandalwood, vetiver, passion musk and vanilla bean.
Life Threads in Sapphire
- The embracement: The first impression of the fragrance is the tender notes of green leaves, apricot and freesia.
- The captivation: The personality or ‘heart’ of the fragrance captivates with romantic abundance of heady florals like sea jasmine, gardenia and narcissus.
- The seduction: The soul of the fragrance imparts the sensual mysteries of sandalwood, white woods and amber.
Sisley Eau du Soir Eau de Parfum LE, $290Read More
I really love the lipstick shade and I also love the eye makeup. I think it would look nice on those nice warm autumn days. But I guess such colours are better for summer. Your thoughts?Read More
If you are a fan of Giorgio Armani, Megan Fox and their Eyes to Kill mascara you’d be happy to find out about the new Megan Fox’s Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara is already available!
“In the darkest black, the exceptionally volumizing mascara arms the lashes instantly, accentuating the eye with more depth and intensity.”
“Born of eyes to kill, this mascara ups the ante, taking volume and intensity to a new level, leaving lashes fuller and darker than ever before, yet no clumps or blobs!” Linda Cantello
I loved Lara Stona for Armani but this ad is ok. But the main thing is that now this mascara is added to my wish list. To read everything about it and to buy it($30) – visit Armani’s website!Read More
I already made a review about my other Lip Tint by BECCA called Frappe which is a juicy coral. And today I want to tell you about theirt lip tint called Caipirinha.
It looks like a medium brown in the tube but the colour is very natural on the lips (see the swatch below). You can read a detailed review about BECCA’s lip tint here.
But let me say it one more time – this gloss is one of the best out there! It’s light, yet moisturizing, it has a nice little brush and the colour is buildable.
And this is how it looks like on the lips.Read More
For a full coverage, polished make-up look with a surprisingly weightless feel, enhance your natural features with our Xperience Make-Up Collection. It’s everyday luxury.
Max Factor Xperience Foundation,£12.99
The formula contains natural jojoba extract and flawless coverage with a surprisingly weightless feel.
- 40 Light Ivory
- 45 Raw Silk
- 50 Beige Linen
- 75 Brown Hessian
- 80 Dark Gypsum
- 85 Deep Soapstone
Max Factor Xperience Volume Mascara, £10.99
Lightly lifts and luxuriously volumises your lashes. Who said full, fluttersome lashes have to feelRead More