I’ve already posted the information and swatches about the Halloween collection by China Glaze but I’ve also got the information about their new collection yesterday.
Join China Glaze Nail Lacquer this October in the battle against breast cancer, one nail at a time! The professional line of nail lacquers brings on the fight with three powerful pinks. Inspired by the women who fight everyday and those that support them in their battle, these fabulous shades are sure to help you defeat the toughest opponents with style and class.
The three colors in “Fight Like A Woman” include:
- Encouragement – A baby pink shimmer that brings on the cheer
- Endurance – Power through the punches with this raspberry shimmer
- Empowerment – Stand up tall with this cotton-candy crème on your nails
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), an agency of the World Health Organization dedicated to the science of cancer and promoting international collaboration in cancer research.
This is a limited edition collection and it will be available in September. In Europe we will have these at a very limited quantities!Read More
Today I’d like to review MAC’s Fluidline. I have only one shade and it is called Blacktrack which is black.
This is how the design looks like and I really like that it is glass because for some reason I love glass more that plastic.
As usual I will tell you why you may like or dislike it!
Reasons to Like it:
- It has a nice and simple design plus it’s very small and travel-friendly.
- If you are new to the liners, it’s much easier to work with the gel liner than a liquid one.
- You can remove it even when it’s dry, so don’t worry if the line is not perfect.
- Although the jar is quite small you get enough of product.
- It’s a true black colour and you can get thin or thick line, whatever you want.
the details about the product
Why you may not like it:Read More
Are you a fan of the Addams Family? I know I am!
We already know about the Halloween 2010 collection from China Glaze but just take a look at Essie’s collection. It is not really a Halloween collection but when I think about the Addam’s Family, I think about Halloween.
This Essie Morticia Nail Polish set was inspired by Morticia from the Addams Family obviously and will be available since 19th of July for $30. You will be able to get it at The Addams Family Musical’s Virtual Store.
Be sure to get your set because it’s a limited edition and there will be only 5,000 pieces and all the proceeds from the sale will benefit The Actors Fund.
Nail polish set includes 3 shades:
- Midnight Tango
- Bone Chilling White
- Blood Curdling Red
Midnight Tango looks awesome. The red one is hot! Anyway, I love Morticia and I like this small collection and the names of courseRead More
Don’t you just dream to create a smoky eye with only one product?
Soon it will be possible with Max Factor’s Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadows. They will be available in September and the price should be £7.99.
This is what Max Factor creative design director Pat McGrath says :
“Today is all about how real women wear make-up, so gone is the 10 step smoky eye. Max Factor smoky eye effect is the new beauty essential. It makes creating the smoky eye quick and easy and it’s available in a variety of shades to play up the latest eye trends and classic smoky looks.”
Designed with 2 simple steps in mind, the pen features different shaped heads; step 1 is rounded so you can effortlessly apply the lighter shade across the full lid, step 2 is darker and tapered to define the eye shape.
Velvety in texture, smoky eye effect blends easily to help you achieve a smouldering eye with total ease and without a make-up bag of brushes!
There will be 6 shades:
- 01 Max Factor smoky eye effect in Purple Dust
- 03 Max Factor smoky eye effect in Bronze Haze
- 04 Max Factor smoky eye effect in Onyx Storm
This is how the design looks like and I really like it. Chic and simple plus it’s not very heavy so it’s easy to take it with you.
Here is how this particular shade looks like. It is called Quartz and is described as silvery nude-pink. This is the perfect shade for an everyday look and will look flattering on everyone.
What I love about Quartz
- It’s very easy to apply these shadows, you can even use your fingers.
- You can use this shade all over the lid and add some mascara = you are good to go.
- The formula is creamy and the shadows are pigmented.
- You can use only 1 layer or can apply more for an intense effect.
What you may not like
- It’s an Australian brand so in other countries it is quite expensive. These shadows are € 27 , £20 and $ 28 in EU , UK and the USA. (all prices are from the official website)
- There are not that many shades to choose from.
- These are not the best cream shadows for the hot weather.
Swatches, Tips and Final Thoughts
So here is the swatch of QuartzRead More