Ever since I saw the preview of China Glaze Anchors Away collection for Spring 2011 I couldn’t wait till the release day!
And here we are, China Glaze posted the swatches via their twitter account.
There are 12 shades and they are SO gorgeous. I am still in love with the “Christmassy” nail polishes but these shades are stunning for Spring. Plus I am very happy about the nautical theme, love it!
So enjoy the shades:
- Pelican Gray, high shine, cool toned grey crème.
- Sea Spray, calming pale blue crème.
- Below Deck, a flirty mix of taupe and violet.
- Ahoy! Intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck.
- Hey Sailor, a vibrant crème red.
- Life Preserver, highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème.
- Lighthouse, multi-dimensional, bright
I have a lot of makeup products that I’ve got myself for Christmas that I want to tell you about and I’ve also got several beauty gifts from my friends which was totally amazing. So stay tuned! And this is just a random post about beauty shopping…
This weekend I went shopping and also visited some makeup counters, which reminded me how much I love on-line shopping! No one is pushing, now crowds and no one wants you to buy everything they have. I could go on and on but I am sure that you all are familiar with the situation.
I really wanted to get myself a Rouge Coco but for some reason I couldn’t pick the shade that I would like. I know that sounds strange but it’s very hard for me to choose a lipstick I would love on myself. But I really loved the other thing by Chanel and I am talking about the Vanites quad. It is so so pretty, the colours are simply amazing.
Here is the swatch and although it’s not the best photo ever, it gives you the idea about the shades.
I’ve also wanted to pick aRead More
Remember the preview Spring 2011 collection by Shiseido? Lets take a look at the promo photos of Spring collection, new foundation and powder and ever Summer collection.
Rachel Zimmerman is wearing the new Shimmering Rouge in RS308 Iron Maiden
As you already know there will be the new lipstick line Shimmering Rouge which is similar to Perfect Rouge but with shimmer and there will be 2 types of shimmering pigment:
Besides the shade that Rachel is wearing on the promo photo there will be 12 more shades:
- RD601 Golden dragon, BE702 Alabaster, BE303 Ingenue, BR304 Grace, OR405 Sizzle, RD406 Desire.
- PK407 Stiletto, RD709 Lounge, RS310 Brocade, PK311 Pink Champagne, RS312 Iced Rose, RD713 Discretion.
There will be 3 new Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio for Spring. The purple trio is inspired by the forest flowers, the yellow one – by Earth and sun, the blue one by the photo Dick Page took in London. Now how beautiful they are?
There will be also a new Perfect Refining Foundation which should stay on for 15 hours and the mattifying pressed powder.Read More
The holiday magazine is finally here! It is full of holiday presents and if you do your holiday shopping in the last minute just like me you will find it very helpful I hope!
I would love to thank the amazing people who helped me with it:
- Nonie Creme, Creative Director of butter LONDON and Alexandra for their time and interview.
- Nadin, Ruth, Zu and Lynnette, the lovely ladies from the Beauty Insiders section.
- All the wonderful beauty bloggers for being a part of this project, I really appreciate it.
- My dear friend BritishBeautyBlogger for helping me with the editing the final version of my text!
- I would also like to thank Thijs, Jessica and Mary.
“The Holidays are almost here! We’ve already started decorating our homes and offices and of course, tackling the shopping. One of the best things about the Holidays is choosing beautiful gifts for friends and family (and finding a gorgeous palette or two for ourselves to celebrate our achievements!). There are so many amazing deals, value sets and gifts-with-purchase making it easy to get lost with the variety and choice, but we’ve made it easy for you. Follow our gift guide to help you choose the best beauty presents for your loved ones, picked out by beauty industry insiders and beauty bloggers.
You want a truly special party look? Why notRead More
I think this is the most beautiful makeup video I have seen in a long time! Well done, Dior and Tyen!
Now this makes me want some makeup, Dior in particular, but guess what?! This week I got an early Christmas present and it was Dior’s lip palette from their holiday collection. Just take a look at how beautiful it is!Read More