I am not going to get into a lot of the details about the CND’s Shellac because you can read everything on the official website and you probably already know that it is a hybrid of a nail polish and a gel which offers a long lasting result for 14 days. It is important to know that Shellac is formaldehyde, toluene and DBP free.
So here is my impression and the photo of my Shellac after 14 days!Read More
There are 2 groups of people: those who are crazy about the Royal Wedding in April and those who hate all the buzz around it. Those are the radical groups but there are also those who are in between those two, and I consider myself a part of it.
There are also a lot of different companies who create all kind of products “inspired” by this event. And beauty companies are not an exception. We already saw the No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON and here are more nail polishes inspired by the Royal Wedding.
This time they are by Nails Inc.
‘Kate’ Sapphire crystal nail polish. £15
Inspired by Kate’s stunning engagement ring, thisRead More
This summer Zoya treats the fans of nail polish with a Zoya Sunshine and Summertime collection as well as a Mod Mattes collection. So that is 13 brand new shades. So let’s take a look at them together!
- Reva (ZP546) – A cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle. A very rich and luxurious looking gilded red.
- Kimmy (ZP547) – Gleaming metallic candy apple red brightened by gold sparkle. Not your usual red shimmer- this one has a fiery attitude.
- Apple (ZP548) – Luminous yellow-toned apple green packed with gold metallic sparkle. A dimensional green that’s clean and bright.
- Tanzy (ZP549) – Light, bright tangerine orange with yellow gold metallic sparkle. A sunny orange that’s easy to wear year-round.
- Rica (ZP550) – Warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle. An alternative to flat corals for when you want to shine.
- Faye (ZP551) – A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with right gold sparkle. A unique gilded shade that will work in any season.
- Sooki (ZP552) – Bright, clean, crisp cool
I wanted to write this post for a long time already. Here are my favourite purse mirrors, I absolutely love all of them.
The first one is by Rouge Bunny Rouge which is also available in black variation and which you can get at zuneta. One side of it has a magnifying mirror = great bonus.
The second one I’ve got several years ago from a Swedish brand Oriflame. I have not idea why I was so attracted to this “hippie style” mirror which is not my style but I loved it so much. It was very cheap so I regret that I didn’t get 3 or even more mirrors because these are not available any more.
The last one which is the biggest one is from shu uemura’sTsumori Chisato collection. This mirror is great for travelling as is it not big but enough to apply your makeup.
Products I can’t live without:Read More
The promo image for Les Fleurs D’Ete De Chanel summer 2011 makeup collection is just so gorgeous, absolutely love it! It makes me dream about my vacation. The colours are so fresh and juicy. Jac looks so radiant and glowy, perfection…
This collection includes:
Soleil Tan de Chanel (Moisturizing Bronzing Powder)
- Bronze Corail, deep beige with coral highlight
- Bronze Rose, natural beige with rose highlight
Les 4 Ombres (Quadra Eye Shadows)