Take a look at the beautiful ArtDeco fall 2010 makeup collection.Deep blue and warm caramel tones for the eyes and pinks and berries for beautiful lips. There is also a blush and some new nail polishes.
As usual, ArtDeco has a LE design for the eye shadows!
Eye shadows €4,80
Beauty Box Quattro Art Design€ 7,50
- #80 Pearly Midnight Blue
- #84 Pearly Lavender Blossom
- #205 Lucent Ferrite
- #203 Silicia Glass
The Loose Powder Eye Shadows
Eye Designer Refill €7.50
- #95 Designer Eye Pearly Violet Silk
- #89 Luminous Night Sky
- #15 Shimmering Rock
- #7 Tobacco Brown
The Magic Eye Liner € 10,80
- #63 Violet Diamond
Waterproof Eye Liner € 6,80
- #98 Soft Vanilla White
Star Liquid Liner €12,80
- #4 Timberlake
- #9 Sapphire
Eye Brow Color Pen € 9,50
- #6 Medium Brown
High Performance Lipstick €12,80Read More
While we all are still under the impression of Paul & Joe Fall 2010 makeup collection with the cat lipsticks here is a sneak peak of their holiday collection.
This collection is inspired by the symphony. The eye products have the musical theme while other products have a floral design.Read More
So this is the 4th Maybelline nail polish that I got. It is called Punky Orange and it is a beautiful pastel coral shade which looks amazing in a bottle.
But to get this shade on the nails – you’d need at least 3 layers and yet I can’t say that it’s opaque. The colour is beautiful but I don’t like to have so many coats of nail polish on my nails.Read More
Have you seen the winners of Illamasqua nail competition? I really love Raindrops and would really love to try it!
This is how the nail polishes are described:
- Shrapnel, pink-based metallic copper
- Raindrops, pale grey with a sheer silver sparkle.
- Eclipse, a deep purple/grey blue
And here is also a Halloween collection by OPIRead More
The new Fall 2010 collection from Sephora by OPI “Rocker Chic” is already available at Sephora. Each nail polish is $9.
- Just a Little Dangerous, opaque metallic amethyst
- Club Queen Scene,sheer smoky gray with fine blue glitter
- Already Famous, sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter
- Dating the Drummer, sheer warm walnut with fine holographic glitter
- Do I Know You?,opaque dusty rose beige
- Rock His World, opaque deep cranberry
- Studs & Stilettos, opaque metallic mahogany
- Fiercely Fabulous, opaque poppy red
- Go My Own Way,sheer muted teal blue with fine blue glitter
Oh wow, there are so many shades that I would like to try!Read More