Don’t you just love those cute sets by Benefit? I have got some of them in the past and it’s a great way to try several products without spending too much. Plus you can have everything you need in a compact set.
Take a look at 2 new sets by Benefit
Scene Queen – The New Annie Collection
A kit that features all you need to take you from the office to a girls’ night out.
This set contains:
- 0.1 oz Coralista, coral-pink cheek powder with mini natural-bristle brush
- 0.09 oz High Beam, luminescent complexion enhancer
- 0.18 oz Juicy Coral, lip shine
- Smokin’ Liner, eyeliner
- 4 x 0.1 oz eyeshadows in Charcoal, Shimmering Beige, Misty Blue, and Navy
- 2 Fluff Shadow/Hard Angle Brushes
- Step-By-Step Makeup Lesson
Sunday Funday – The New Maggie Collection
A kit that features all you need to pull together a fresh, fabulous look the day after a late night.Read More
And I small preview of MAC Cosmetics Venomous Villains collection which will be divided into 4 parts:
- Cruella de Vil
- Evil Queen
Check out the new Zoya nail polish collections for Fall 2010 which are already available.
Zoya Wicked Nail Color Collection
- Edyta – fern green sparkling metallic
- Julieanne - byzantium purple sparkling metallic
- Cheryl – chocolate bronze sparkling metallic
- Karina – garnet red sparkling metallic
- Carrie Ann – venetian red sparkling metallic
- Kym - cardinal mauve sparkling metallic
Zoya Wonderful Nail Color CollectionRead More
Do you know why I am always waiting for the new collections? I hope to see the item that I want/need/MUST get for myself! I remember when I first saw YSL Fall 2010 makeup collection I instantly fell in love with the # 7 Bronze Gold Ombrés 5 Lumieres palette.
I was extremely happy when I got it. I should have written the review long time ago because it’s already time to talk about YSL 2010 fall collection. But it’s better late than never.
So what do I love so much about these shadows
Or should I say adore?
- It’s a pure high-end item, everything about it is so elegant and luxury.
- I got these palette because of the colours, they are amazing!
Brown – beautiful golden brown shade
Yellow – shiny yellow
Highlighter – the most amazing shadows, shimmery golden shade ( I need a dupe)
Khaki – shimmery khaki shade
Eyeliner – matte brown shade, I use it for the bows sometime and also to line the eyes.
- I think these are quite unique shades for a high-end brands because there are not that many yellow shadows among luxury companies. I can think about shu uemura and Shiseido righ now.
- This palette is perfect for
When a girl from YSL showed me the photo of their new collection I was really impressed by the amount of products. So today I will tell you, my dear readers, about it. You already know about the star product of the collection – paired nail polishes for French manicure.( I got more photos from YSL, so I’ve updated the post.)
As well as the nail polishes, makeup collections is divided. This time into 3 main topics:
Rejoice the fans of Rouge Volupte, soon you will be able to get the new formula of the lipstick Rouge Volupte Perle, available in 6 shades:
- 101 Beige Caresse
- 102 Coral Sun
- 103 Sparkling Pink
- 104 Stellar Pink
- 105 Insolent Beige
- 106 Mesmerizing Purple(LE)
- Face Powder Peche №1 L’Eclat
- Touche Eclat with a limited editin design in 8 Radiant Silk
- Blush Variation in 19 Venetian Rose
- Mascara Singulier in 5 Indigo
Ombres Duolumieres in
- 29 Purple Amethyst/Tawny Brown
- 31 Midnight Blue/Solar Gold.
Ombres Solo in
- 13 Aquamarine
- 14 Satin Silver.
- 30 Golden Satin
- 31 Golden Toffee.
Check out the photosRead More