You know, when I think about makeup by Dior makeup the first thing I can think about is purple because often we see this shade in Dior’s makeup collections (Just take a look at Dior Fall 2009 for e.g.).
This collection is also based on purple tones.
Here is the promo image of the collection:
2 Colors Edition Collector – this is a star product of the collection which is a product that includes black and silver shadows with Dior logo
- # 5 Colors eyeshadow palette in 844 Misty Mauve
- # 5 Colors Designer palette in 808 Pink Design
New shades of Dior Addict lipsticksRead More
Check out the new Swiss collectiom by OPI for Fall 2010. Mostly reds, blues and metallic shades.
- I’m Suzi & I’m a Chocoholic
- From A to Z-urich
- Color So Hot it Berns
- Diva of Geneva
- Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
- Just a Little Rösti at This
- William Tell Me About OPI
- Ski Teal We Drop
- Yodel Me on My Cell
- The Color to Watch
- Cucoo for This Color.
I really love how OPI names their “country collections”. Sometimes I want to get a nail polish only because of the name:) And what about you? Which one do you like? By the way, you can already see the swatches of this collection on some nail polish blogs!
Last week I’ve been looking at different resort collections and of course not only clothes, but also makeup, nails and hair. This is what I do all the time!
So here are the details about the look from Chanel Resort collection, looks like the spring 2011 makeup collection will be full of pale and pastel colours.
Here is what Peter Philips(Global Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup) says: “Effortless, natural beauty, relaxed girls who are enjoying their holidays. That was the main idea behind the look for this show.”
Products that were used:
- Skin prepared with Hydramax + Active Nourishing Cream
- Vitalumière Aqua Foundation ( March 2011)
- Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder
- Éclat Lumière Highlighter Face Pen
- Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid
- Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo in Taupe-Délicat ( September 2010)
- Le Crayon
Hi girls, today I would like to tell you about the cream that I’ve been loving for the last 2 months. And it is Pulpe Vitaminee 1st Wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream by Caudalie (read about it).
I’ve been looking for good eye cream for quite a long time and I read so many good reviews about this one that I just had to try it. I also read the review of 20 years old girls, so I guess it’s ok for you to use it even at that age. I personally started using eye cream when I turned 20, but it was only a moisturizing cream.
I had dehydrated skin and some dark circles under my eyes (but who wouldn’t have them with such schedule?!). I don’t really have any visible wrinkles yet but,as I said this cream should be ok even if you are 20 years old, which I am obviously not.
I have to say thatRead More
Hi girls! Thank you very much for visiting Makeup4all!
Today I would like to give away 2 products from a very famous drugstore brand from Germany - Essence.
This week I went to their counter to get something for the giveaway. It is summer so I’ve picked perfect summer products:
- Essence Bronzing Pearls Powder and
- Essence Magic Design Waterproof Mascara.